Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

Tesla recently changed the place where the VIN used to be in the source code. I have updated the extension to display the correct VIN on the tesla order page (below the RN number).

Also, if in any future updates the vin location changes again in the source code. It would be still visible in the extender order table that is created below the page.

Thanks
Thanks for the update, not sure if others are having an issue also, but now I just get the loading spinner, and it never completes. I did remove the older extension first (local files), and then installed from the chrome store this time.

Just saw my first Polestar 2 driving in Lane Cove today.
I test-drove one in late November, just before I placed my Tesla order [M3LR, white/black]
it's very conventionally car-like and quite tall in keeping with its XC40 origins
I wasn't fussed with its Lego-like styling
it's 300kg heavier than a Model 3, more expensive and too many extra-cost features that are standard in other cars in the price range
I had my Model 3 test drive a few weeks before that, and still preferred that - hence joining this forum
three attempts to have a test drive in an XC40 Pure all-electric model produced no response
I suspect Volvo is trying to build interest in Polestar

Reactions: Kevsaccount
Thanks for the update, not sure if others are having an issue also, but now I just get the loading spinner, and it never completes. I did remove the older extension first (local files), and then installed from the chrome store this time.
I have updated the extension to fix that issue, it might take time for google to review the extension.
I have attached the updated version for now.

Attachments

• teslaOrderExtendedv0.1.1.zip
    9.8 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: ruste
Hey all, looking to order a SR in VIC, just have 2 questions, hoping those who have experience can help me:
1. Will I get the ZEV Subsidy if I order today? As of right now there are 925 available. Tesla chat says I will only know when issued the final invoice, which is months away.
2. I might be overseas during the delivery period, what are the rules around delaying delivery?

Cheers

I test-drove one in late November, just before I placed my Tesla order [M3LR, white/black]
it's very conventionally car-like and quite tall in keeping with its XC40 origins
I wasn't fussed with its Lego-like styling
it's 300kg heavier than a Model 3, more expensive and too many extra-cost features that are standard in other cars in the price range
I had my Model 3 test drive a few weeks before that, and still preferred that - hence joining this forum
three attempts to have a test drive in an XC40 Pure all-electric model produced no response
I suspect Volvo is trying to build interest in Polestar
Agreed it was ugly as *sugar*. Still pretty good to see one in the wild. 2 days before it I saw my first Taycan too haha.

Agreed it was ugly as *sugar*. Still pretty good to see one in the wild. 2 days before it I saw my first Taycan too haha.
I’d strongly consider the polestar if they made the price say 65k with everything included, no more packs apart from the performance one.

But it still would be a hard sell because of the Tesla super chargers and regular OTA.

Both great cars and the polestar has a lot of potential. But the simple fact that Tesla is years ahead of the competition is clear as day when you see what the others have to “offer “.

I’d strongly consider the polestar if they made the price say 65k with everything included, no more packs apart from the performance one.

But it still would be a hard sell because of the Tesla super chargers and regular OTA.

Both great cars and the polestar has a lot of potential. But the simple fact that Tesla is years ahead of the competition is clear as day when you see what the others have to “offer “.
Just happy to see more EVs on the road 😂

anyone else with a blank app with no delivery EST, I was told this means waiting on VIN assignment?
I didn't have one since ordering until recently when I got a more solid EDD of 9/02 to 23/02. Mine never said 8-12 weeks

Meanwhile some people have had 8-12 weeks appear since ordering, then changed to 14-20 weeks then blank or any combination of those. So like mentioned I wouldn't put too much stock into it