Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh sweet, couldn't find my VIN since I got my EDD even in the source code but using the link above I finally have it! Thanks
Wow, haha, I wouldn't have thought that to be the case - would have thought it pulls the data from the same place. I just stole it from @bgeh (Australian Model 3 Waiting Room) who posted it in this thread earlier. Much easier as I can get my VIN when out and about on my phone without thinking too hard using this method.

Reactions: bgeh and Bryanky5
M3LR
Ext: White
Int: White
od: 19/11/21
edd: 8-12 weeks (now blank since last monday)
VIN: No

I must say that my SA has been very responsive to phone calls and texts. Last Tuesday he told me VIN should be coming through “soon”…

Try and stay optimistic!

Regards,
Stephen
I recall a conversation with my SA in Dec that the SR are the first to roll out the factory followed by LRs and finally Ps. And this is the norm every quarter. Our turn should come soon

Reactions: whmacs
Interestingly today my usual EDD of 8 - 12 weeks is now missing. I don't suspect this means anything. But just thought I'd mention it as I didn't see too many VINs appear for Performance models the past week.
I had same as well this morning for my red m3p. was showing 8-12 weeks, now nada so seems to be par for the course. Seems the estimate really doesn't mean much at all

Reactions: ruste