Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my invoice! Well, sort of. I logged in to my account and noticed a change!

Really hoping to get my car soon - driving a loaned car that GUZZLES petrol :/

M3RWD
Exterior: MSM
Interior: Black
Order date: 13/12
EDD: March 23 - March 31
VIN: Nil
Located: Melbourne
Thanks for the update. With your order and the post prior (20/12 order date) both getting VINs, I hope my RWD order (standard white/black) from 13/12 gets a VIN and EDD soon too. Late March is better than late April; very glad we're finally getting confirmation of mid December orders, and with luck we can all soon relax and get back to ordering accessories we don't really need.

GitHub link for the lambda?
It was just 30-min makeshift script just for me, so not posted github as it's not exactly thing you can run out of the box.

Here is pastebin for SAM file and Python source, you need to paste your values (reservation number, AWS account ID, cookie etc) there, and you would need basic DynamoDB table, IAM role and SNS topic with email subscription. It checks every 15 mins if anything in your account data is changed, and if there are any new and used stock for VIC state.

I got an email that my finance was approved today so I guess it's now official....

Model 3 RWD (formerly known as SR+)
Ext: Blue
Int: Black
OD: 15/12
VIN: nil
EDD: nil [but order page said 8-12 weeks when I ordered]
VIN received!

Model 3 RWD (formerly known as SR+)
Ext: Blue
Int: Black
OD: 15/12/21
VIN: 9/2/22 - 515xxx
EDD: nil - direct delivery area, EDD doesn't show [but order page said 8-12 weeks when I ordered]

Just got email from my SA. I appreciate his quick response

They only started Vin matching yesterday (Day 1), this will go all the way through to mid next week so keep your eyes peeled.

hey did let us know this morning that a bulk SMS will be sent out once matching is finished to let those know they have been given an allocation.

again - end of this week and mid next week. So around 1-2 weeks as usual😂🤣 I can't even comment on that

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: tagpro