Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been lurking on this forum since I ordered in Feb. Thought I’d chime in as another data point. Ordered a Model Y White RWD 23/2. Was required to accept HW4 changes 4/4 and decided to change to Quicksilver at the time. Still no EDD.
Hi mate, nice to have you. Thanks for sharing that with us, it shows there really was a very small initial batch of Quicksilvers on that first ship.
8/2 is the only confirmed initial order date with an EDD for quicksilver RWD.

Disappointing for you of course. Please stay on the journey with us though, I'm confident we'll all get EDDs in a short succession of time.

So for anyone folllwing the model 3 thread, looks like the Paganella has been denied entry due to quarantine. It was due to come back after this run to is in mid June, but that could be in doubt. It could just be a new vessel is chartered. Or maybe it’ll just be a small delay for this allotment.

Hopefully I’m right about the Salvia Ace either way

For those of us still waiting, good news. Today’s price drop will be applied! $3000 cuts across the board for both models with the exception of the MYP, no further cut there.

$3000 is a fairly big drop, absolutely not complaining
IMG_9773.jpeg

Reactions: TheRug80
Hi … I’m new here. Ordered MYLR in quicksilver w/ 19” Gemini’s and black interior 4/4/24 … same day Tesla released quicksilver in Australia. Pretty happy with $8,500 price reduction in less than 3 weeks. No EDD … just an Apr - Jun 2024 range.
Hi Joonbuggy

Good to have you with us.

If I’m right we’ll have an EDD soon if it is indeed loading tomorrow night as planned and is filled with Teslas. If not, it’ll be a month away.

Fingers crossed

I got a bit impatient and called Tesla. As usual, didn’t get any information really if note. Old mate was vague; non committal and generally unhelpful when pressed.

The only information of note is Tesla are currently assigning VINs as we speak, this is done on the Shanghai side, but he would not commit past April-June as a timeline (even though the app still says March-April)
Wait for an email from Tesla.

I didn’t really expect much, only to clarify when the updated cost would come through, and I got my answer - when a vehicle is assigned, the order ageeement won’t change this time as there’s nothing to accept.

I suppose the good thing about the allocation happening on the Tesla Shanghai end is they won’t stop for ANZAC day, so tomorrow could well be on for EDDs as they get loaded.

Reactions: TheRug80
I got a bit impatient and called Tesla. As usual, didn’t get any information really if note. Old mate was vague; non committal and generally unhelpful when pressed.

The only information of note is Tesla are currently assigning VINs as we speak, this is done on the Shanghai side, but he would not commit past April-June as a timeline (even though the app still says March-April)
Wait for an email from Tesla.

I didn’t really expect much, only to clarify when the updated cost would come through, and I got my answer - when a vehicle is assigned, the order ageeement won’t change this time as there’s nothing to accept.

I suppose the good thing about the allocation happening on the Tesla Shanghai end is they won’t stop for ANZAC day, so tomorrow could well be on for EDDs as they get loaded.
If that's the case, I'm tempted to update my order for the 20" wheels...still under $70k 😉

Last edited: