Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Created an account to post this. Interestingly received an update on my order which I wasn’t expecting until Q2 given order date - must have been a cancellation.

Home page updated with request for payment and VIN found in source code

Model 3 RWD
Ext: MSM
Int: Black
OD: 25/12/21
VIN: 9/2/22
EDD: March 22 - March 31
I think the VIN allocation process has changed maybe to what has been discussed here for Q2 judging by my build date being 07/02 and receiving my VIN, invoice and requirement to pay on 09/02. Either that or I lucked out and it was allocated manually in what seems to be record time.

I think the VIN allocation process has changed maybe to what has been discussed here for Q2 judging by my build date being 07/02 and receiving my VIN, invoice and requirement to pay on 09/02. Either that or I lucked out and it was allocated manually in what seems to be record time.
If your build date is 07/02 which is a couple of days ago, then there must be another ship this quarter? Any likely candidates?

Hi everyone, thought I'd join in:

White RWD with Black Interior
OD: 15/12/21 (however initially placed an order on 9/12 which I cancelled)
EDD: 14-20 weeks
VIN: not yet...

I get the feeling I don't have a VIN allocated yet due to my initial cancellation, I also had to pay a larger order fee the second time around too. But that was my own mistake! Don't know if I'll get my VIN this time around, anxiously waiting. My tesla advisor does not respond to any of my questions at all haha.

Update: I just got my VIN!

Put this link into your browser and replace the XXX with your order number and your vin should appear there

Right click copy this Link>Tesla SSO - Sign In
@mangos already had the VIN, it's the build date they're looking for!

I'm in the same situation. Despite my account page changing to display the message "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery" and including more financial detail such as how much is financed, how much is left to pay etc. there doesn't appear to be a link to an invoice (yet). I presume it will appear in the coming days.

Has anyone with an order for a M3LR in White with Black interior, location Sydney, got a VIN yet?

I ordered 18/11 and have got nothing....
I highly encourage you to sign up for vedaprimes service. So much more information in there about deliveries, what to expect, who has done what, where ships are at etc. There are also specific channels in discord dedicated to states where people share their updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: karlos22
@mangos already had the VIN, it's the build date they're looking for!

I'm in the same situation. Despite my account page changing to display the message "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery" and including more financial detail such as how much is financed, how much is left to pay etc. there doesn't appear to be a link to an invoice (yet). I presume it will appear in the coming days.
No prob, however on that same ownership page, your invoice will appear under glovebox and it should have your build date on that if i am right about what others have said.