Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
When you make a partial or full payment is there a way that you can see from your account that Tesla has the funds? I was thinking of making a small payment first, checking that they received it okay before transferring the larger balance.
My White LR VIN 517x delivery date updated from 26-31st March to 12-26th March so getting closer.

Regards,
Stephen

Hi All,
When you make a partial or full payment is there a way that you can see from your account that Tesla has the funds? I was thinking of making a small payment first, checking that they received it okay before transferring the larger balance.
My White LR VIN 517x delivery date updated from 26-31st March to 12-26th March so getting closer.

Regards,
Stephen
Yep. Send 1-2 dollars and it should show up under the manage section within 1 business day. I did the same thing to make sure the account was correct.

Hi All,

Regards,
Stephen
Yes, I paid $11 and did show up on Tesla account after about 48 hours

Congrats on the new car!!!

There were rumours the Model 3 may get ventilated seats as the owners manual was recently updated showing it. Have you/would you mind checking to see if that is an option in yours when you get a chance?

"In the Climate Controls section there is an indication that cars may have ventilated seats. "Enable or disable heated or cooling seats"

Morning Crystal had docked in PK last night, I'm hoping M3's with built dates of 10/01 & 11/01 are on this ship, which matches the EDD 19/02 - 05/03 in Tesla account. I checked with my SA this morning but she wouldn't confirm whether my car is on this ship, instead the following standard scripts:

"The most accurate information with your vehicle ETA will be the timeframe specified on your Tesla account. Once your car has arrived at the service centre and is ready to go, you will receive an SMS to schedule in your delivery date."

Looks like this week's deliveries are all having built dates of 08/01 or 09/01 (from this forum & FB groups), with EDD 11/02 - 23/02, these cars were on the previous Morning Midas ship.

I am also guessing Giga Shanghai was building RHD M3's 4 days in Jan (08/01 - 11/01), some of those were allocated to Australia. Same could be true for this month, as many members reported getting final invoices with built dates 08/02 - 09/02, EDD 12/03 - 26/03. These cars should be on another ship departing Shanghai soon.

• Helpful
Reactions: alex_au and RedSky1
Morning Crystal had docked in PK last night, I'm hoping M3's with built dates of 10/01 & 11/01 are on this ship, which matches the EDD 19/02 - 05/03 in Tesla account. I checked with my SA this morning but she wouldn't confirm whether my car is on this ship, instead the following standard scripts:

"The most accurate information with your vehicle ETA will be the timeframe specified on your Tesla account. Once your car has arrived at the service centre and is ready to go, you will receive an SMS to schedule in your delivery date."

Looks like this week's deliveries are all having built dates of 08/01 or 09/01 (from this forum & FB groups), with EDD 11/02 - 23/02, these cars were on the previous Morning Midas ship.

I am also guessing Giga Shanghai was building RHD M3's 4 days in Jan (08/01 - 11/01), some of those were allocated to Australia. Same could be true for this month, as many members reported getting final invoices with built dates 08/02 - 09/02, EDD 12/03 - 26/03. These cars should be on another ship departing Shanghai soon.
My guess is the Morning Clara

The current wait times for ordering a Model 3 in Aus has now changed to 5-7 months on the Tesla Website. I wonder will it impact existing orders where it showed 14-20 weeks.
I ordered LR in Nov and it was 8-12 weeks. And it was so on Tesla website even a couple of weeks after that.
Guess I’m going to get my car in about 18 weeks after OD.
So I would not be surprised if LR and P models will be affected by this change. I believe RWD are ‘safe’

I ordered LR in Nov and it was 8-12 weeks. And it was so on Tesla website even a couple of weeks after that.
Guess I’m going to get my car in about 18 weeks after OD.
So I would not be surprised if LR and P models will be affected by this change. I believe RWD are ‘safe’
Nope. All variants are 5-7 month wait.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 2.59.07 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 2.59.07 pm.png
    161.5 KB · Views: 74
Where are you seeing that? I thought that was a brief "bug" where the climate screen from the X/S was shown (which does have vented seats). I can't see anything in the current M3 manual: Model 3 Owner's Manual | Tesla
There were a lot of articles about it. All referenced an updated Owners manual where it showed a pic of both heated and cooled seats. It's most likely a mistake but was keen to get confirmation from new owners.

I'll get my M3 on Thursday so I'll be checking. My expectations however are it won't.

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq
There are a gazillion videos on youtube with people who went with the white seats even though they had small children. Years later they still look amazing. Just need to wipe them down every so often.

Videos covering the blue jean marks, red wine, grease, all types of food etc. It's pretty impressive.
Yes But I am also a cheap arse, and as much as I blame the kids I am the worse, Oil, Grease, Mud, they may be easy to clean but it would worry me too much. they do look nice but it would be like using the good china all the time