Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha yeah, same here.
Went in today to look at a few different colours and all the rep could say is that there is a huge shipment due in May for Perth and since my order was back in March it should be on that ship but as you mentioned before, until a VIN comes through its just guessing.

Only the Tesla bots know for sure haha 😄

Just to confirm - none of us with no vehicle assigned have updated order agreements this time, no?

Not since the 4/4 HW4 update for those of us with MY orders ?
I did … received email and updated Order Agreement with 2nd price cut included on Tuesday 23/4. For avoidance of doubt on my circumstances … ordered MYLR w/ 19” Gemini’s in Quicksilver on the same day they released the colour and did the first price drop on 4/4. Received email and updated Order Agreement 23/4 with new (second price drop) pricing. Have RN# but no VIN. Have checked source code in ‘Manage order’ page .. no VIN there either. EDD ‘Apr - Jun’z

Oh wow, damn things are so inconsistent between us all haha.
It's definitely a bit of a head scratch for sure.
This is what infuriates me - it isn’t the inconsistent process, that’s mildly annoying, but the absolute assuredness of the customer care reps who speak out of their ass and clearly either don’t know their facts or outright lie, depending on your level of cynicalism.

As each day wears on, the patience for the disinformation from the actual source is lessened.

Reactions: V3nom
Last point of the night -

I was chatting with a noted Tesla tracking expert on Twitter (I believe he’s affiliated with the chap from the UK tracking thread). He didn’t overcommit, but did tell me not to rule out Paganella’s June leg, that route via Korea isn’t unusual

Just noticed EDD updated to 1 day earlier ( now May 19 - June 9 ) and the "Application for vehicle registration" doc has appeared.

Although mine isnt the MY, I did get both price updates through as new order agreement docs within 2 days of the price drops, both times.

No VIN showing in app and not at a PC to be able to check for VIN in source.

Oh wow, damn things are so inconsistent between us all haha.
It's definitely a bit of a head scratch for sure.

Just noticed EDD updated to 1 day earlier ( now May 19 - June 9 ) and the "Application for vehicle registration" doc has appeared.

Although mine isnt the MY, I did get both price updates through as new order agreement docs within 2 days of the price drops, both times.

No VIN showing in app and not at a PC to be able to check for VIN in source.
There is JavaScript you can overwrite into a bookmark (iOS) to reveal source code for any webpage on your phone. See here for example > How to view page source in Safari browser on an iPhone?

Reactions: legacy81
Just got an EDD May 31 - June 21 (M3LR white/black).

No hidden VIN, but the Model 3 VIN I was seeing on Tesla app in the manage vehicle access for the wall charger updated. Confirms that the VIN I saw earlier was the previously allocated vehicle I swapped out. Interesting new way to find a VIN if you've got the wall charger.

Last edited: