Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So in my view, if Veda is crowd-sourcing accurate M3 order details from its subscribers and TMC/FB forums in the purpose of accurately identifying ships carrying M3's to PK, then the services should be free (or discounted) for those members who had contributed their order details.
I am surprised that we are all paying more than $65k for the car, spend hours on these and other forums and are discussing about a simple service that costs $15 bucks.

My wait got over today! Took delivery of my rwd today morning from Mulgrave, Victoria. Did the walk-arounds and checklist, and quality is pretty good. I could not find any faults or obvious panel gaps / misalignment. The car was charged to 100%, which was cool.
Delivery experience was smooth, there was no rush from the SAs, and I was given all the time I needed to check everything, or ask questions.
I was really surprised at the number of new Teslas they had in this delivery center, seemed to be well over a hundred maybe..there were 4 rows of cars just in this area in the pic, and they had more space behind this!

View attachment 770191
Congrats! Did you spot any 3P’s?

but there is nothing wrong with people suggesting a service that they find valuable either.
you totally missed the point here. What many people annoyed was - being told to subscribed to a $15 service, and claimed that "valuable" info like which ships carrying M3's in each quarter is only available in the paid service - which many other people & I had proven this is incorrect.

Now everyone followed the last couple pages of comments understand that they have two options to track their M3 orders, instead of keep getting the misinformation - go & subscribe to a paid service if you want to track the shipment of your M3 order.
Agree lets go back to the waiting, but I am also with all those people who find an issue with the advertising for VedaPrime service. Nothing against the service or anyone using it, but it would be nice for people on a free forum to share information freely or just not say anything.

My wait got over today! Took delivery of my rwd today morning from Mulgrave, Victoria. Did the walk-arounds and checklist, and quality is pretty good. I could not find any faults or obvious panel gaps / misalignment. The car was charged to 100%, which was cool.
Delivery experience was smooth, there was no rush from the SAs, and I was given all the time I needed to check everything, or ask questions.
I was really surprised at the number of new Teslas they had in this delivery center, seemed to be well over a hundred maybe..there were 4 rows of cars just in this area in the pic, and they had more space behind this!

View attachment 770191
Do you have AMD Ryzen Processor ?

Reactions: bgeh
Speaking of accessories, these just arrived today, EDD early - mid March. Wife bought them as a gift, little bent during transport so had to put some heavy old books to keep them flat.
View attachment 770188
they look
IMG_9303.JPG
the same were they from Dick smith? mine just arrived also bent I had to put in the sun to flatten out. Lukily I have a large flat area in the garage where a Tesla should be to keep them flat

Thanks for sticking around Kev! Good to know what the experience is like on Sydney roads after pick up.

Still looking for a nice little mobile phone holder that doesnt require a sticker to stick to stuff.

I’ve got something similar to this. RHD obviously but seems okay. Super easy to insert and remove phone. Obviously haven’t tried it in the car yet haha.

Reactions: Kevsaccount