Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like the Model 3 has increased in price by about $2-3k recently.
Glad I placed my order last month! Making savings already! haha
I think the base model went up by 1K a week ago or so.

The 19" sport wheels used to be $1500 extra? Now showing up as $2200 extra.

The price difference between the LR and the base model appears to be shrinking?

At least the base model gets the 3K EV rebate, although that won't last long as I heard it was only for the first 50,000 EVs sold.

I think the base model went up by 1K a week ago or so.

The 19" sport wheels used to be $1500 extra? Now showing up as $2200 extra.

The price difference between the LR and the base model appears to be shrinking?

At least the base model gets the 3K EV rebate, although that won't last long as I heard it was only for the first 50,000 EVs sold.
In NSW it’s only for the first “25,000 new battery electric and hydrogen fuel cell vehicles with a dutiable value of less than $68,750”

Reactions: MThreeLR
I did make a small ($100) payment first to make sure it gets reflected on the account page. Next day, saw that it did, and Tesla sends you a SMS saying "an update has been made to your final balance" as well. So I recommend all to do this just to make sure it does go in before sending full payment.
I paid only $4 just to round the numbers up and got the same msg. I am waiting for the delivery SMS (as recommended by SA) before paying the rest in case of any unforeseeable last-minute events, such as RoRo capsizing (touch wood).

Unfortunately looks like there would be some queue there...
Asian Vision is currently moored and would leave at 2:30am
next would be Noble Ace (currently waiting just near PK) Fri 3:30am
and then there is Southern Highway planned for Sat morning (currently travelling alongside Morning Clara towards PK)

So could be Morning Clara is really planned for Sunday.
Anyways, this week cars should be ready for trucks, so deliveries should start at some point next week I believe (worst case week after that)
Looks like Morning Clara just overtook Southern Highway by half a knot on Vessel Finder... ha..

Reactions: Benzz
Hey all,

Got a silver Standard ordered on 21 Jan.

It's probably been mentioned before if I go back far enough, but do we have an idea of what order dates the Morning Clara is delivering? I saw some posts of other people who ordered in January who are optimistic, but my quoted time was 16-20 weeks, which puts it in May sometime.

Now that the Morning Clara is due to make berth soon, surely it wouldn't take 2 months to unload cars, truck them up to Sydney, organise rego and remove packing material?

Hey all,

It's probably been mentioned before if I go back far enough, but do we have an idea of what order dates the Morning Clara is delivering? I saw some posts of other people who ordered in January who are optimistic, but my quoted time was 16-20 weeks, which puts it in May sometime.

Now that the Morning Clara is due to make berth soon, surely it wouldn't take 2 months to unload cars, truck them up to Sydney, organise rego and remove packing material?
Hate to break it to you.... but your cars not on that ship...

If it was you would already know it was.

Reactions: DAL333
Hey all,

Unless you got your vin and invoice by 7-10th of Feb, your car is not on morning Clara

Reactions: PcS000