Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, that's old news now. When's the next ship? :)
Those without an assigned VIN will start getting allocated VINs around 15th April which is around when the next ship will leave Shanghai. Based on the last two quarters the first batch of Q2 AU cars will be built around 8-10th April.

These are my guesses based on what's happened in the past, if you want a more accurate, real-time tracking service consider signing up for Vedaprime's service.

Those without an assigned VIN will start getting allocated VINs around 15th April which is around when the next ship will leave Shanghai. Based on the last two quarters the first batch of Q2 AU cars will be built around 8-10th April.

These are my guesses based on what's happened in the past, if you want a more accurate, real-time tracking service consider signing up for Vedaprime's service.
That's cool, thanks for the informative reply that I did not expect for my wisecrack reply. :)

Reactions: Loxmyf
Are we supposed to pay full balance before being able to schedule delivery or wait until we receive message. I payed half my invoice so far, should I finish off the rest or wait.
If I was you I'd make the final payment when you get the SMS asking you to book in your pick up. Usually the SMS arrives about a week for the first available date for a Sydney delivery.

Tesla will be doing everything to deliver all of these cars currently sitting in Port Kembla before March 31. If I was you and I still haven't received the SMS by the 20th March, I'd pay the full invoice anyway by this date to make sure there are no issues as things at Tesla might get frantic towards the end of the quarter.

For those expecting delivery from this latest shipment, here's my summary of what to expect from here on in: What to expect taking delivery of your Model 3

This of any use? http://www.armacup.com/documents/Schedules/AsiaNZSchedule.pdf

Yep. It’s a bit early yet to put timing on it. We’ll be tracking again at the beginning of the quarter looking at what is going on with Shanghai production and tracking through to delivery. It is an emotional rollercoaster when waiting for a Tesla.

Reactions: rgc1990