Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this probably isn't the place to post this - but I've searched the forum and don't provide a great result.
I figure most of the people lurking here have already done this so have the most up to date info.
The Minister for Home Finance has just approved my purchasing of accessories for the impending Model 3.
What are the best/most required (subjective I know) accessories and where is the best place to purchase?
cheers

• Funny
Reactions: Lyth
I know this probably isn't the place to post this - but I've searched the forum and don't provide a great result.
I figure most of the people lurking here have already done this so have the most up to date info.
The Minister for Home Finance has just approved my purchasing of accessories for the impending Model 3.
What are the best/most required (subjective I know) accessories and where is the best place to purchase?
cheers
How about actually driving the car first, then deciding? 😄

cheers
🤣🤣

Ive seen some people suggest on waiting and seeing what the car feels like and then considering what accessories you might need.
I guess in a way it makes sense because you may buy accessories that you find that you dont need.

We bought the sunshades(I was sure the roof was already tinted, but was told to buy them anyway), draws(came in a set of 4 pieces - 2 storage trays, 1 cup holder and 1 storage for the underside of the arm rest), and a type 2 to type 2 charging cable.

You may also want to just make a list and keep an eye on prices - I assume your delivery date is a fair way away still.

Main suggestion is to get your flat tyre plan organised.

Many owners get a compact air compressor (about $50 on Amazon) since you won't need to be taking the car to petrol stations any more.

Also worth keeping a tyre plug kit in the car (around $30)