Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
anyone else without an EDD now have this message ? For me it’s an update 🤣 i like it saying 5-7 instead of it just being blank!

Also if you’re in perth join the discord!

Attachments

• 22CB1788-8295-46EB-9DA3-48D6F55C5EA9.png
    22CB1788-8295-46EB-9DA3-48D6F55C5EA9.png
    674.2 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: Rowanhs
*raises hand excitedly* me, me!!! lol. After weeks of not even knowing the delivery dates, even a vague update like this is better than nothing. LOL.
Don't get too overly excited @Azure7 and @trippa, that status comes and goes like the wind. I have had it show as 8-12 weeks when I ordered in Dec 2021, then switched to 14-20 weeks, then disappeared, then back to 8-12 weeks, then my ordered was officially delayed to Q2, then it disappeared (showing nothing now).

really hope they don't pass this on, i recall the order agreement PDF mentioning Tesla has the right to do so....
In the past, they haven't - although if you want to change your options (colour, wheels etc) you will get pinged with the new price.

The only time to my knowledge they did pass an increase on is when a lower-specced, lower-priced Model S was no longer offered (and you could either upgrade to the higher-specced one for more money, or cancel your order and have your order fee refunded).