Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my RWD on 15/1 - White/Black. Sydney. I reckon I missed out on a car in the last delivery by a whisker.

I now feel like the November 2021 people I was seeing when I started obsessively checking this forum back in February. And I can't believe there are still November 2021 people waiting! 😢

Reactions: Zogman
There's one particular YouTuber I've gone right off now, won't even click his videos.
Can't remember his name, but he's always got a mic in his shot.

Every thumbnail is a picture of some Photoshopped display and is captioned "New features" "this changes everything" "massive update"
Most of them just contain one line about how maybe Tesla Is developing their own app store"
I'd understand once in a while, but it's basically every video lol
Click on the three dots adjacent to the thumbnail on YT and select ""Don't recommend this channel" job done.

I ordered my RWD on 15/1 - White/Black. Sydney. I reckon I missed out on a car in the last delivery by a whisker.

I now feel like the November 2021 people I was seeing when I started obsessively checking this forum back in February. And I can't believe there are still November 2021 people waiting! 😢
Maybe a week. The latest order I saw was on Jan 7. White/black is also pretty common, so the queue for that is probably long.

Maybe a week. The latest order I saw was on Jan 7. White/black is also pretty common, so the queue for that is probably long.

Nah im on 9/1 RWD - Grey in Melb, also still no VIN :(

I agree because a mate ordered a RWD in December and got his in the last delivery.

While we are waiting, any recommendations on floor mats? And links to where I can get them in Australia?
In terms of what I'm after - I like the look of the 3D MAXpider All-Weather Floor Mats - but I'm not sure they even come in RHD

Any thoughts?

Oh I should include frunk/trunk/deep trunk mats in that too but I dont have a specific brand that stands out to me.

I have done some sleuthing... The pictures here:

Looks to be taken at the main port of Shanghai where Turandot was. The time aligns. The pic says 10th May at 7:31am (Turandot left on 10th May at 9am).

Screenshot_20220513-080648_Chrome.jpg

The cranes cannot be Luchao (look at google maps. No cranes). The cranes ARE at the port Turandot was docked at.

1652394157270.png

See image of main dock:

Screenshot_20220513-080448_Maps.jpg

And looking from the dock (standing where the forklifts are) you would see lightposts on the left, cranes in front and continuing in a line all the way down the dock, the rear crane overhang aligning with the light posts (of which the shadows on google maps show the same design if you zoom right in - twin, square lights) and a series of smaller roads going off to the left all aligned along the dock the whole way down.

Screenshot_20220513-075914_Maps.jpg

Tell me if i am wrong. But this photo sure as hell isn't Luchao, of that i am certain. And this is the one Elon commented on.

Screenshot_20220513-075846_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work!

Now we just have to figure out if those are RHD Teslas or not.
Well, not to over speculate... but I zoomed in on those photos and they're too low-res to do much with. BUT, that photo of two lines of cars by the dock, front on - the cars have a white shape on the windshield. This looks to be a windshield sticker. Generally these are put on passenger side, not driver side. So this would probably indicate they are RHD.