Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very hard to tell. My only issue is the crane design. But as we know google maps images can be upwards of 5 years old and they may have upgraded cranes since. OR the pic is probably further along the dock amongst the cranes and the cranes vary. But the other points of reference are compelling.
don't want to spoil the fun, but two other ships loading there as we speak. likely EU and UK destined

Nah im on 9/1 RWD - Grey in Melb, also still no VIN :(
Seems you are the earliest with OD from 9 jan for RWD! I saw somewhere Tesla sold 4.4k plus for Aus in q1 2022,

"According to information sourced by Drive, official new-car sales data to be published at midday today by the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries (FCAI) is expected to show Tesla reported 4417 vehicles as sold so far this year, although they only appear in the March sales column."

4.4k+ of us :(

New Here

M3LR - Midnight Silver Metallic
19" Sport Wheels
All Black Interior
OD: 7/12/21

Just had a call from rep this morning. No cars for Australia or NZ arriving in Q2.
Likely to be Q3 or Q4!'

LR and Performance are a priority he said but unknown as factory delayed, they found out this morning no cars.

Locked in finance for Macquaire yesterday at 2.99%, rate is now 3.99% from today

Hi All,

First time poster here,

Tesla Model 3 LR WHT/BLK
ODD:
20 Jan 2022
Sydney

Just received received a call from my SA and was advised that he has received information from upper management in Tesla Australia there will be no Q2 deliveries. I was told to expect early-mid Q3 possibly, sorry if i'm delivering bad new as a first post but thought I would give everyone else here a heads up :(

• Informative
Reactions: notout