Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Next Steps section has been updated to

Next Steps
We are drafting up your invoice. Vehicle Registration and Final Payment are required prior to your delivery.
I'm pretty sure it was a longer message before, so there's progress?
I also noticed that the Extended Order Status extension is not showing the previous delivery dates anymore, so there have certainly been some updates 🤞

They usually don't offload Teslas in Brisbane, they go on to Port Kembla, clear customs, have some prep work, and then get trucked back up to Brisbane.
Right now there are two ships [M.Crystal (maybe tesla ) & Parsifal (non tesla) unloading at Brisbane. Port BNE has limited capacity for cars, whilst Kembla has capaciry for MANY more. I've observed 3 ROROs at same time at Kembla, whilst 2 at BNE stretches capacity. Unloading in Brisbane depends on capacity and maybe available customs staff.

The Next Steps section has been updated to

I'm pretty sure it was a longer message before, so there's progress?
I also noticed that the Extended Order Status extension is not showing the previous delivery dates anymore, so there have certainly been some updates 🤞
Yep, mine looks like this:

Next Steps
We will shortly upload a copy of your final invoice to your Tesla account. Following this, a delivery representative will contact you to arrange final payment. Please note, we require cleared funds prior to delivery.

A question for those that might know, in your account under the estimated delivery date it says

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on reservation date, order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration.
Does this mean that if you have a very early reservation you are more likely to be higher up in the queue?

• Funny
Reactions: BareFeetTom