Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait I dont think we are talking about the same thing. What have you reserved in 2016?
Reservation, as in right in the beginning when the Model 3 was announced in 2016 you could place down $1500 for a spot in the queue in store. You then got a reservation number which is now the same as an order number, mine is very low its R10005XXXX, that has been with Tesla since 2016.

When I placed my order in Feb and paid the $350, my reservation number stayed the same and my account page changed from Reservation to Order and I received my MVOA.

Thats why there is a distinction in the account page between Reservation and Order date.

Reactions: Robdunc
Right now there are two ships [M.Crystal (maybe tesla ) & Parsifal (non tesla) unloading at Brisbane. Port BNE has limited capacity for cars, whilst Kembla has capaciry for MANY more. I've observed 3 ROROs at same time at Kembla, whilst 2 at BNE stretches capacity. Unloading in Brisbane depends on capacity and maybe available customs staff.
Along with Morning Crystal, you might want to checkout Viking Passama as well. Both had stops in Shanghai and has a decent loading as well.

Dumb question - I am yet to fill out the "Registration" section in the task as I need to sort out a few things first for the driver's license. Would this delay my vin allocation or delivery?
I would ask your Sales Advisor. When did you place the order? If recently I wouldn't be too concerned as you're likely a way off getting a VIN. If you placed Nov/Dec/Jan I think it could impact things if a VIN allocation is close for you.

1656478042289.png

Come on Tesla, turn the tap on...
😩