Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am seeing a second day of no progress on the spreadsheet. Do we think these are a couple of cars in a ship? Doesn't fit building unless they are saving vin allocations to the 4 days the plant is shut down. Or those initial ones were a test of the splash page.
Someone mentioned that the VINs (or changes in the App leading towards a VIN) happened around 12.30pm ish.
I guess we wait and see if that repeats today.

• Love
Reactions: Centrals and PcS000
🤣 Actual meltdown over people being cranky? Id be surprised if you don't work for Tesla. Pull your head in mate.
I'm on the side of patience and I honestly do trust that a commercial concern will try to honour it's commitments as best it can. Talking here about how long we are waiting, in my view, is ample signal to Tesla of our disappointment. You feel the way you do. I respect that. There is a more well meaning interpretation that could be taken in place of your accusation of a melt down. Again, in my view and with respect.

Reactions: Draco and PcS000
Yeah bring back the vibes from Tuesday 🙌 VINs are coming, people. Shasla, maybe have a day off :)
I only joined last night. Maybe shut your trap and accept people are pissed and that is beyond your control. The only ones making this difficult is your little gaggle of fan boys who attacked me from the get go for not showing the emotions you prefer. Anyone who replies with a suggestion on how to feel, the answer will be 🖕🙂 Enjoy your day.

Suck it up champ. Wow this forum is riddled with men who think they rule the perspectives of others. Sorry boys. It's not going to work. 🤣
Well, I'm a girl and I don't appreciate your unnecessary aggression either.

Quite a few members have reached out to be supportive and encourage you to stay positive in what is a very frustrating situation (no-one disputes that, BTW), and you seem to be taking your anger out on them. Not cool.

I'm on the side of patience and I honestly do trust that a commercial concern will try to honour it's commitments as best it can. Talking here about how long we are waiting, in my view, is ample signal to Tesla of our disappointment. You feel the way you do. I respect that. There is a more well meaning interpretation that could be taken in place of your accusation of a melt down. Again, in my view and with respect.
12:30. Ok. I saw on twitter they had moved to Ys yesterday if that helps.

Reactions: Centrals
I only joined last night. Maybe shut your trap and accept people are pissed and that is beyond your control. The only ones making this difficult is your little gaggle of fan boys who attacked me from the get go for not showing the emotions you prefer. Anyone who replies with a suggestion on how to feel, the answer will be 🖕🙂 Enjoy your day.
You have yourself a lovely day :)

Not sure that M3 and MY VINs are mutually exclusive.

We may have days where both are released (as ultimately they are separate lines) - depends on what the bottleneck is (SAs sitting at a computer for example)
Yes good point. Do we know if the Ys have continued? That will give us a clue at least. You would think that vins would be assigned as a CSV upload or similar. Given it seems to leap around from during production to on the dock etc it indicates it isn't part of the production process.

Yes good point. Do we know if the Ys have continued? That will give us a clue at least. You would think that vins would be assigned as a CSV upload or similar. Given it seems to leap around from during production to on the dock etc it indicates it isn't part of the production process.
For all we know the M3 VINs may have continued to be distributed yesterday and we just dont have a big enough sample size to have picked it up on the forums.