Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi @RodDavies, I'm in Perth but unfortunately didn't pay too much attention to the feel of the door panel when on test drives 😊

But.... surely owners in other states could help you with this question, seeing as we all get the same cars ?? (no snark intended, BTW)
Did a test drive but can’t remember the door panels as I was too busy trying to get comfortable on the what must be the worst placement of headrests of any car. Will be getting some sort of headrest cushion or a season pass to my chiropractor when the M3 eventually arrives. Any suggestions welcome.

Reactions: *Sparkles*
Did a test drive but can’t remember the door panels as I was too busy trying to get comfortable on the what must be the worst placement of headrests of any car. Will be getting some sort of headrest cushion or a season pass to my chiropractor when the M3 eventually arrives. Any suggestions welcome.
My wife has the same problem in her CX5.

Here is some info on adjusting the M3 one.

Agree with you, @Kat D ... I don't think the headrest firmness helps, either...

My worry is that the longer they take, it makes more sense for them to delay indefinitely or cancel , as they might be losing money on the cheaper price
They can't cancel, we have a contract and they want the revenue. As someone who works in markets, this also isn't how companies operate. They want to clear the backlog as soon as possible to show an increase in pricing and profitability over time. Tesla is also large on showing an increase in delivery numbers so there is no way they want to delay. Doesn't make sense for them to keep kicking the can down the road.

Edit - this is especially true for a prominent listed company like Tesla.

Last edited:
Reactions: cafz and braedz