Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1657231171485.png

We'll see how many Cyber aware IT people there are in this forum....

Last edited:
New day with new hope anyone?

There's always hope.

I was reading this morning that i20N (this little guy was on my list at one point) orders have been halted and some dealers are saying there's a two year wait.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Ormaus
I was reading this morning that i20N (this little guy was on my list at one point) orders have been halted and some dealers are saying there's a two year wait.
My friend just got one earlier this year. He waited 3-4 months and complained the entire time.

All car orders are screwed at the moment, not just Tesla. I really feel for the people who ordered early here with 8 week estimates as Tesla have really let them down. But for me it looks like I should be right in the 6-9 month estimate that they gave me.

1230!
My friend just got one earlier this year. He waited 3-4 months and complained the entire time.

All car orders are screwed at the moment, not just Tesla. I really feel for the people who ordered early here with 8 week estimates as Tesla have really let them down. But for me it looks like I should be right in the 6-9 month estimate that they gave me.
I know someone waiting for a hybrid RAV. The dealer called them and offered them $20k to not take. They declined. Crazy market.

We're selling our 2004 Corolla Hatchback with 306000km on it for $6500. Mechanic found us a buyer as it's near on impossible to buy a car for under $5k. We'll only get a little more for our 2013 CX5 when the M3 arrives. Tesla offered $7k trade in when we could sell privately for potentially $17k

Hi all,

Just found out about this forum and signed up.
I am waiting for my M3 RWD - white / basic option with sports wheel as well

OD - 23/1/2022
EDD - Aug-Nov 2022
Vin - not yet

I will share any updates here which I am hoping to get sometime this/next week.
Welcome

Many people are registering their orders here:

There is a link on there (at the top) for a form to modify the spreadsheet with your own details (or edit it again later when you get VIN dates etc)

Separately, I'm trying to keep a track of the recent VIN allocations in this Q, but I only record those who have a VIN and normally only put the table out when there are updates.

Reactions: MagicalseT
1230!

I know someone waiting for a hybrid RAV. The dealer called them and offered them $20k to not take. They declined. Crazy market.

We're selling our 2004 Corolla Hatchback with 306000km on it for $6500. Mechanic found us a buyer as it's near on impossible to buy a car for under $5k. We'll only get a little more for our 2013 CX5 when the M3 arrives. Tesla offered $7k trade in when we could sell privately for potentially $17k
Car market is crazy , one of my fried paid a deposit to new X-Trail and they dont even know the final price as they only have dealers ball park figure which i think is crazy .

My trade-in price for 2020 Mazda CX5 is more than what i paid brand new and i saw people advertising for 46k which more than 5k profit for me if i could sell at that price privately

Reactions: illesornayr
Just found out about this forum and signed up.
Welcome aboard the slow boat from China!

Please add your order details to the Teslike spreadsheet linked in my signature below by adding your order details to the form linked below.

Please also consider adding your details to your signature, like I have below.

This will save a dozen questions and answers later on like "when did you order" 😉.