Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those checking this URL ... https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders ... when logged into your Tesla account using Microsoft Edge (and maybe Chrome but I haven't checked - given that Edge uses Chromium, maybe it's the same).

If the result is a continuous display of text you can install a JSON extension to your browser to display the text in a much nicer format.
I have tried both "JSON Beautifier & Editor" and "JSONView". The former looks pretty, whereas the later is just a clean display of data.

1657415178462.png

Reactions: garylovesbeer
100% hope that is the case for you mate.
It's not all bad. Longer it takes, the more I'll have saved up so the less I'll have to borrow. Not feeling nerdy enough to graph it, but I reckon that the amount I'm reducing the loan by should offset the increase in interest rates, and make my repayments about the same.

Plus I'm following up on quotes to sell my existing car, and already found offers 2-3X what Tesla offered in trade-in.

I have a question for those who already have their car, or their VIN, and did financing. At what point did you have the option to start the actual Loan? When the VIN was assigned? Or not until you took delivery of the car?

Figuring out the likelihood of being able to keep the lower interest rate. The 6 months preapproval ends the first few days of September, after which I'll have to reapply at whatever the new rate will be by then. If payment/loan can begin as soon as a VIN is assigned, then there might be a chance of me still getting the good rate.

Last edited:
It's not all bad. Longer it takes, the more I'll have saved up so the less I'll have to borrow.
Yeah this was me. If mine came on time I would have *just* been able to pay cash. But now I can easily afford it so that’s been a plus.

Hi All, new to the forum but long time "listener". Just to contribute to tracking of M3 deliveries...

OD: 23.01.23,
Model: LR White/Black
DDE: 28.08.22 - 07.09.22

Hope this helps.
This is awesome! Only a week before mine in terms of OD. Obviously opposite side on the country but I’m confident I’ll get mine this quarter.

Reactions: Ormaus and penn_