Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Or still in the factory carpark yesterday when that video was taken, the Morning Clara has a day or two before departure, not even heading to the Dock yet. I imagine Tesla can move a few hundred cars a day quite easily.
Anyone got any idea how long M. Clara is going to sit in anchorage before heading in?
The shipping things I watch tell me when they're expected to arrive, but don't tell me when they are expected to dock which seem to move around (prob due to port congestion)

Morning. My stupid real job got in the way of this one and i missed the morning vin frenzy!

Looking at Armacup, it has to be Clara, Passama or Crystal to hit those (admittedly unreliable) EDDs for Perth right? More likely these ones currently being assigned are Passama onwards?

Might be being popped out of the factory as we speak. And Clara will be a bunch of Ys and those pre shutdown ones.

• Funny
Reactions: Polarxp and PcS000
Morning. My stupid real job got in the way of this one and i missed the morning vin frenzy!

Looking at Armacup, it has to be Clara, Passama or Crystal to hit those (admittedly unreliable) EDDs for Perth right? More likely these ones currently being assigned are Passama onwards?

Might be being popped out of the factory as we speak. And Clara will be a bunch of Ys and those pre shutdown ones.
Will depend on build dates.

Reactions: Hoopyfrood
Does anyone know the port that the Australia bound Teslas load at?
Haitong pier.
Screenshot_20220711-104446_Maps.jpg