Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
sorry team, where is the link for the excel spreadsheet? Id like to add

To modify it use the link to google forms at the top

thought i’d check the app before going to bed AAAAND prompted me to log in and accept new tesla vision!

VIN received in source code !!!
invoiced received 10/07
25/02 LR white/white
Perth! EDD: Aug 28 - Sep 7

everyone waiting hang tight! there’s that anxiety you might miss out this batch, just keep your fingers crossed !!
Congrats @trippa ....Another LR for WA!

• Love
Reactions: trippa
I think I'd just get the wall connector at home if the car doesn't come with a UMC.
I highly recommend the wall connector for home rather than rely on UMC. For about the same money it is silly to buy UMC except to leave in the boot for emergencies. If you have a UMC as the home charger you will not put back in the car each day after charging. Without a UMC as an emergency charge for an unplanned trip you will need to go home and pick it up.

A Chinese SA has indicated they'll be allocating cars to Chinese Model Y orders starting next week. Interesting that it sounds like they have visibility of the factory's planned VIN allocations a week in advance, because the wording he used is that he could see the exact order for the customer he was talking to in the next week's plans.

I have just learnt from my SA that I cannot get Premium Number Plates on my Model 3 because I am in S.A. Can anyone else from S.A. confirm that this is also their experience. He says I have to change the plates after delivery.
Yes I can confirm that I had the same reply regarding custom plates in S.A. We need more South Aussies to get with the program so we can get a distribution center here - this would allow EDDs to be provided rather than the 'mushroom mode' we currently experience.

Reactions: JockEV