Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think it was YOU who brought up forklifts, @Julcars. I fail to see how my very serious recreational pursuits are relevant here.
Yep, I was definitely involved and greatly amused and distracted at the time.
But the description of your recreational pursuits gave it life in my mind, and brought on the hilarity 😆

Now let's have some VINs please Tesla.

They are. There's no possible way ceramic coat can protect against anything hard. It's purpose is to bead liquids and protect against bird poo, sap, bug splat etc.

In fact flexibility is what you need in the face of rock chips and light scratches, which is why ppf is for rock chip protection. Lack of flexibility when it comes to impact = fracturing. Therefore hardness is irrelevant to really anything.
slighly off topic to the waiting room, but regarding ceramic coats I had it applied to my Alfa Romeo Spider... it absolutely beads water but does nothing to protect from chipping. It's more like an extra layer of clear coat paint, and you still need to wash carefully to avoid swirl marks.

Found on Facebook:

292462346_10160459310774994_9023407322347740932_n.jpg

Maybe applies to forklifts also??

Don't know if this is wishful thinking, but https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders won't work for me as of about 30 mintues ago, despite being logged into my account. Gives a "Refresh token error!"

EDIT: Signed out of my account and back in, and now it's working. No VIN. Nothing to see here folks!
Happens to me every couple of days. Have to re login into my account page then go to the api address on the same tab