Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Or see. I cannot see any signatures
I could see signatures immediately after registering
If accessing via web browser, make sure you've got "Show people's signatures" enabled.
Not sure if there's a similar setting if you use the app.

TMCsettings.png

It will first show up as more question(s) to answer (about change in range if you've ordered an LR and Tesla Vision acceptance)
And that is in app without needing to further log into the account? It is getting quite depressing to go login to the webpage and nothing changed...

In the theme of a few days ago... (sorry Dolly)

No vin
No vin
No viiiiinn..
Oh Elon won't you give my vin to me...

Reactions: PcS000
We shall meet at Uluru at dawn to battle forklifts once and for all. The objective will be to flip your opponent a'la the Rhinoceros Beetle.

Whoever wins the great forklift battle each year gets access to the limited number of Model 3s in Australia for one year.

And I shall pen an epic saga in blank verse, recounting the battle and immortalising the victor.

(Although this whole thread has become an epic saga in its own right…)

Reactions: Hoopyfrood
Just got the delivery call, pickup is from the showroom, not the delivery centre - 30th June

They said the number of cars that got delivered to Perth easily fit in the showroom garage :eek:

This is going to be unique... will make an amateur youtube of it, just don't expect quality. Put in your orders of what you want me to show. it'll be my first video post ever

I'll be going through post delivery checks etc
so I finally put together the video, hope you like it. Wasn't in the showroom long enough to show any useful footage there so it's mostly the car quality checks...and yes there are multiple tesla-farts featured :cool: enjoy

I think this is more fitting for me:
View attachment 828378
I've got that desk accessory and it works really well.

You can loop it on top of the wheel or below the steering wheel depending on the height you want and whether you're eating or typing on a laptop. I've used it to video conferences from my car whilst I wait outside of school for the kids to finish the day.

so I finally put together the video, hope you like it. Wasn't in the showroom long enough to show any useful footage there so it's mostly the car quality checks...and yes there are multiple tesla-farts featured :cool: enjoy
I like using “my Ballz are cold “ voice command to put my heated seat on, unfortunately I think it’s the same for the ladies….

I've basically resided myself to next allocation now.. 22/01/22 RWD with no VIN as yet. I cant see how some units were allocated prior to loading the ship, but then others will happen on the way across?

Love to be wrong, but I'm not getting any hopes up.
We're hoping that mostly WA-bound cars had VINs assigned as they have to be transferred onto another ship whereas others don't (not sure what happens with TAS cars).

Keep the faith.

• Informative
Reactions: Ormaus