Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
H

Hi Jackson. There are no guarantees sadly. Although it's raining VINs right now, they are majority LR vehicles. Newest RWD I think I've seen was late January. I'm hoping that the Feb and early March RWDs get the same love before the rain ends. But if not, the odds are seeming strong for the next quarterly batch fixing us up
Thanks for this.

The Model 3 Line goes down as well tomorrow for 2 weeks. My rep said we are getting a ship in September as well as August so we will see what plays out. Hopefully before my finance ends.

Cheers

Hi Magical set, I know Cann River is definitely going ahead. I emailed the east Gippsland shire earlier this year arguing that they needed superchargers in their shire. The mayor wasn't very helpful but a few councillors were. One councillor even has an EV who lives at Mallacoota. Anyway, one got back to me a couple months ago. By mid 2023 there will be superchargers at Cann River, Mallacoota, Omeo and I'm not sure if Orbost. Plus the Tesla charging station at Bairnsdale 👍
Hi Braz… same with me, been in contact with EGS too and was told they’re going in. PlugShare have them entered but “coming soon” in the places you mention, but nothing confirmed.

Been following without posting for some time. Have a M3P order I'm hoping to get a VIN for soon. Question for anyone who may know, My application is still at the finance stage, even though I've been conditionally approved by Macquarie. The condition is the sale of my current SR+ and closure of the corresponding loan. Wondering if it that will interfere with vehicle allocation? My plan is to have a VIN assigned, then sell the current car.

Order details for the ss:

M3P
Midnight Silver / White
17/02 order date
Melbourne

I got a VIN!
M3P, White/Black, OD 10/02/22, Melbourne. Does that make me the latest OD Performance getting a VIN?
I took a couple of screenshots of what you see when you open the app and accept the changes FYI.

IMG_9540.PNG

IMG_9541.PNG