Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Labor's legislation hasn't been introduced yet, has it? I'm hoping it is soon and the FBT free novated leases become a reality...would be the only positive of having to wait so long for the damned car.
Nah. The Luxury Car tax threshold was always slated to go up for fuel efficient vehicles. It's been on the ATO site for ages. Labor's policy is a whole other thing.

Labor's legislation hasn't been introduced yet, has it? I'm hoping it is soon and the FBT free novated leases become a reality...would be the only positive of having to wait so long for the damned car.

You are correct - the OP was not accurate.

The price change is due to the annual adjustment of the LCT threshold, which occurs with the new financial year (July 1).

The LCT threshold is the value at which the LCT kicks in. There is a lower threshold for regular cars, and a higher threshold for "fuel efficient" cars ($84K).

Oddly, this "fuel efficient" category treats an EV the same as any diesel car that can get under 7L/100km. There's a strong case for a third category for ZEV.

Will the invoice just appear here? How do we work out in which ship our cars are coming? I imagine build date is an important piece of info here....

invoice.PNG

Thanks to all who have added information for the Order Tracking form and spreadsheet. Some interesting points of data:

It looks like Shanghai have proceeded to Model 3 Long Range and Performance models for Feb / March orders.
  • Latest LR VIN date is for an order placed 14-Mar-22
  • Latest P VIN date is for an order placed 21-Feb-22
For Rear-wheel-drive (or SR+ as they were previously called), the latest VIN is for an order placed 31-Jan-22

New Zealand seem to get orders scheduled ahead of AU, with the latest NZ VIN received for an order placed 21-Feb-22 (RWD).

The spreadsheet received 6 updates in the past 24 hours with VINs received. This info is only as good as the data provided, so please update your records, particularly when you receive a VIN.

Thanks to all who have added information for the Order Tracking form and spreadsheet. Some interesting points of data:

It looks like Shanghai have proceeded to Model 3 Long Range and Performance models for Feb / March orders.
  • Latest LR VIN date is for an order placed 14-Mar-22
  • Latest P VIN date is for an order placed 21-Feb-22
For Rear-wheel-drive (or SR+ as they were previously called), the latest VIN is for an order placed 31-Jan-22

New Zealand seem to get orders scheduled ahead of AU, with the latest NZ VIN received for an order placed 21-Feb-22 (RWD).

The spreadsheet received 6 updates in the past 24 hours with VINs received. This info is only as good as the data provided, so please update your records, particularly when you receive a VIN.
Thanks for the work.

Thank you so much. Yeah mine hasn’t been issued yet. How long does it usually take after VIN allocation?

Varies for everyone from what I can gather.

For me:

Checked the app, saw there was an update regarding removal of radar. Ticked that off then had the updated EDD.

My invoice was issued the next day, I received an email letting me know invoice had been issued.

Reactions: Centrals