Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just looking at the tracker, around 14 days of RWD orders were assigned VINs on 16/07 and 17/07 (OD 20/1 to 4/2). If the assignment of VINs occurs 1-2 days after the cars build date, wouldn't that suggest that there may be 7-14 days worth of VINs assigned today and tomorrow (to account for builds on 16/07 and 17/07)? If for any reason the planned closure does not start from today we may see even more VINs assigned during the week.
Or are there no ships bound for AUS/NZ any time soon?

Just looking at the tracker, around 14 days of RWD orders were assigned VINs on 16/07 and 17/07 (OD 20/1 to 4/2). If the assignment of VINs occurs 1-2 days after the cars build date, wouldn't that suggest that there may be 7-14 days worth of VINs assigned today and tomorrow (to account for builds on 16/07 and 17/07)? If for any reason the planned closure does not start from today we may see even more VINs assigned during the week.
Or are there no ships bound for AUS/NZ any time soon?
I hope you're right, that would take orders through until 18/2, and I'll be sitting pretty just inside that :)

I paid 93k for my spec; that spec for a new order is now 103k.

It’s made the 8 month wait slightly more worthwhile 🤣
LR is also now $10k more for the same spec:
In Qld, $78k on road at lowest price, now (including 19 inch rims and MSM) it's $88k..

It's not often an asset appreciates before you even get it! :)

Last edited: