Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD went from 11-22/8 to 22/8-5/9 and just now to 26/7 to 5/8.

Time to call the sparky before tesla lose the car altogether.
You car is like one of these
1658378452357.png
, jumping from boat to boat

In the contrary, I think a waiting room is perfect for speculation of factory shutdowns, VIN allocations, deliveries and invoicing due to the lack of communication from Tesla.

On the other side of the coin, answers to an FBT exemption legislation, which hasn't even been passed, as well as General Accounting, should be deemed as Financial Advise and should be provided only by those who hold a certificate of a professional accounting body. In fact, to my limited knowledge, it is not even legitimate to give such advice without being a CPA in Australia. I am not even questioning if an online waiting room is an appropriate place to answer them.

My advice is, that financing a vehicle, as well as the related accounting strategy is a big decision and should only be consulted with your paid accountant, that's when the advice really counts.
Definitely agree with your sentiments, as a march 13 Order I feel the waiting room is definitely the place for speculating , keeping spirits raised and passing on VIN numbers to those waiting in limbo and hope of a vehicle this year.