Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I call BS

The same people probably said they would offload in Brisbane as well. None of which was ever confirmed yet spread and was been parroted back all over facebook
Everyone was speculating based on people's EDD's

I have an EDD of 1st-15th in VIC. The boat is on the water at the beginning of my EDD, granted the EDD system is probably entirely automated until the dates are much closer.

All signs to that continuing to happen
My SA said they MAY do that when it was flooding around Lismore to bypass the situation where trucks were held up but I don’t know that would happen now.

Clara on the move again. Draught decreased by 10 whole centimetres, so they can't have offloaded much at Brisbane. They spent what... 4 days hanging off the coast and burning fuel, only to offload a few forklifts in Brisbane, before heading back out to sea again.

I don't understand logistics!!

View attachment 833579
The ocean state has been pretty average the past week. This may have a bearing on ability to get into the port shipping channel through the otherwise shallow Moreton Bay.

My EDD has come forward from 23/08-05/09 to 08/08-22/08. (Still no invoice and received hidden VIN last Sunday)

Can the shipping experts here advise what vessel that might be on? To my novice eye, it looks like potentially Morning Clara arriving PK 29/07?
Finally received my invoice a few weeks after getting VIN in source code - thought it was never going to come.

Build date 16/7 so looking like Viking Passama I reckon?

My order date was 4/2/22 and a RWD - which, judging from the looks of it, means I missed out on this latest batch by a couple of days.

If this is the case, anyone got any idea when the next round of shipments would arrive?
Its really hard to say, the LR and P orders were updated with a delivery estimate of Aug-Oct and a lot will be delivered in August and September.

With the RWD delivery estimate of Aug-Nov I would guess we will see a couple of shipments, probably one in September and one in November and I would expect you would be September. I'm a Feb order too so thats what im holding onto anyway...

Its really hard to say, the LR and P orders were updated with a delivery estimate of Aug-Oct and a lot will be delivered in August and September.

With the RWD delivery estimate of Aug-Nov I would guess we will see a couple of shipments, probably one in September and one in November and I would expect you would be September. I'm a Feb order too so thats what im holding onto anyway...
Me too

Reactions: MickV
My order date was 4/2/22 and a RWD - which, judging from the looks of it, means I missed out on this latest batch by a couple of days.

If this is the case, anyone got any idea when the next round of shipments would arrive?

Allocation seems to be all over the place. In my case, there are members that have had their M3P VIN's prior and after my 15/2 order. Spoke to SA today, he says I'm next on the allocation list. Perhaps blue/white combo is fairly unique?

Reactions: Ormaus