Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And us here december, January February M3 rwd orders having no hope for Q3 deliveries. And yet whoever ordered MY in mid June getting deliveries. What a rub in the face that is.

Still three ships to depart 14-21 Aug. Be patient.

MY is a totally different production line. They just got lucky that Tesla had reserved spots as though orders had been placed earlier.

Really regretting selling my car back in April (assuming I was going to have an M3 within a month) now Perth is copping a proper winter drenching. I just got on a bus and feel like a drowned rat lol.

On the topic of accessories, I've managed to only order a type 2 charge cable so far. I have no urge (or money) to buy anything else until the car gets here!
Same, it's been a bit too wet/windy for me to ride these few weeks. Bus rarely makes it better with everyone sick as a dog.

Reactions: Draco
1659094660281.png

Reactions: New Tech Bj
Is anyone thinking of adding the enhanced autopilot for $5,100 when they get their vehicle?
Yes ..Thinking but in the end its just lane changing and a little smart summons which is cool but $5k is a lot of supercharging mulla. $3k to shave off .8 sec of what is an already fast car is something to weigh up as well. Youd be pretty peeved if it was added to an update later down the track.

Is anyone thinking of adding the enhanced autopilot for $5,100 when they get their vehicle?
Considering reading this before you purchase: Enhanced autopilot (EAP) is upgrade to FSD

If you don't have to decide before final payment for the car, I'd suggest taking delivery of the car and then take 1000kms to try out the standard Autopilot in order to make up your own mind on whether the software is sufficiently developed that you're willing to pay another $5k.

Experiences and reviews I've read are pretty unanimous it has a long way to go and even this 'deal' still isn't worth it. If I was able to try it out for a much lower price for a month I might become tempted.
You can buy it then cancel within 48 hrs to get a full refund I think. But you can only refund once. I'll be doing that for both EAP and acceleration boost, and I *might* forget to cancel the acceleration boost in time 😁

When will people start generally getting test messages to schedule delivery? I’m 13th aug -27th aug
I'll put $5 on Monday. But those willing to bet on Sunday could be $5 richer. :)

Those expecting delivery on this shipment, you're now in the same holding pattern as when you go and pick up family/friends from the airport. Were they seated at the back of the plane (in this case boat, so they're processed at PK later) and did their bags come out quickly (in this case where there enough car carriers to take the cars out of PK quickly). Regardless you're almost there to getting a locked in delivery date, you should receive the delivery SMS between now and the next 10 days.

I'm tempted to buy it too but first want to experience the car in its raw form for a while. Once I get used to it and the car becomes "ahh it's just my car" rather than, "holy sh*t I've got a Tesla", I'll then purchase it as it will feel (I hope) like something new again. I'm treating it like the first ever car I purchased on Gran Turismo in 1998 🤣