Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thats "Roos Revenge" If it were the 3 LR you would have to keep blowing it up with the pump till you got to a service station or phone reception. Notice that yours and mine could be on the Viking Passama just off the QLD coast of Rockhampton VIN same date (could be twins)
I reckon i'd need more than a pump to keep that tyre going - significant damage from carcass on the road.
I'm on the headland At Capricorn Coast waving frantically 👋 👋👋👋👋👋

Reactions: M_Harps
Just had someone from Pepper ring me to arrange the contract for my finance and happened to mention in passing that my current interest rate was 6.29% and has been that way since the 8th July. There was a moment of stunned silence when I told them I had a revised quote from them (in writing) for 4.99% dated the 14th July. Apparently they will get back to me about that....

I had to agree to the removal of the radar but I'm hoping that I am still getting the mobile charger because I will be relying on that to charge at home for the next couple of months until I sort out the more permanent wall charger at home. Has anyone else taken delivery recently and still received the mobile charger?
Seeing that you ordered in Jan you will get a UMC, I have it in writing from my SA and I ordered in Feb. They only started removing the UMC from orders around June

Fingers crossed! There seems to be a lot of pessmism about our prospects, but we might as well live in hope until Tesla updates our EDDS to Q4.
Was at Tesla Brighton checking out the Y not long after launch as I was going for a test drive of the 3(again!) (RWD white/white Ordered 27/2), and had a chat with one of the staff who normally works in Mulgrave delivery centre, and he was confident that my order would arrive by September....eventhough that was before the EDD changed to Aug-Nov, but we can only hope ehy! 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: Draco