Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our vehicles were built on the last day prior to the shut down. It wouldn’t be ridiculous to think that they’d restart from where they left off (second part of q1 fulfilment) I would have thought. Then again if we don’t see any VINs rolling through by mid August we have to prepare for hibernation

Reactions: Stokesy
just got the sms to schedule delivery but its not giving me great options. 3 slots during office hours on friday, or early saturday that will be tight with the kids sports (and which i coach so sort of have to be there).

how long does it take to go through the pickup process?

just got the sms to schedule delivery but its not giving me great options. 3 slots during office hours on friday, or early saturday that will be tight with the kids sports (and which i coach so sort of have to be there).

how long does it take to go through the pickup process?
Have you paid everything you can yet, or is it figured you will pay before pickup? I am hoping to get out today/tomorrow to pay my share, the bank said they put their side across 2 days before pickup.... wonder if they know when I am getting it....🧐
🤨

Line upgrades complete? Chance of Aussie cars being built? **recommence profusely mashing the F5 button**
1659488096414.png

My F5 button

Have you paid everything you can yet, or is it figured you will pay before pickup? I am hoping to get out today/tomorrow to pay my share, the bank said they put their side across 2 days before pickup.... wonder if they know when I am getting it....🧐
I put my final payment over on the weekend, which the bank didnt process until monday night so not sure if that was the final trigger.

Reactions: Redrum
After finding out from this thread that the wall connector has an api that provides data, I now find myself with the overwhelming urge to build a azure cloud connected service to track the data on a regular basis, then output the data to some charts so I can visualise and tally up power usage.

Something to do while I sit here tapping my fingers for that magical VIN to appear 🤔

With the Model 3 All-Weather Interior Liners seeming to be always out of stock, are there any great alternatives out there that people would recommend in the mean time? Also, for the QLD Brisbane people waiting, who do you guys have lined up for tinting/paint protection for your Model 3's?

Reactions: illesornayr
After finding out from this thread that the wall connector has an api that provides data, I now find myself with the overwhelming urge to build a azure cloud connected service to track the data on a regular basis, then output the data to some charts so I can visualise and tally up power usage.

Something to do while I sit here tapping my fingers for that magical VIN to appear 🤔
Have you seen TeslaFi?