Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you seen TeslaFi?
I think I looked at it a while back. The cost seemed excessive, especially when I could spend hours building something similar for myself 🤣

Browsing around, home-assistant.io seems more up my alley. It has ready-made Tesla integrations with the wall connector and powerwall. I won't be interested in data from the car until I actually get delivery of my M3

With the Model 3 All-Weather Interior Liners seeming to be always out of stock, are there any great alternatives out there that people would recommend in the mean time? Also, for the QLD Brisbane people waiting, who do you guys have lined up for tinting/paint protection for your Model 3's?
I was not sold on the All Weather styles - I found these guys who do the more traditional mats, but you can customise the colours. I went with black with white stitching to go with the white interior

With the Model 3 All-Weather Interior Liners seeming to be always out of stock, are there any great alternatives out there that people would recommend in the mean time? Also, for the QLD Brisbane people waiting, who do you guys have lined up for tinting/paint protection for your Model 3's?
I'll be taking ours to SolarStyle in Coorparoo. They've done my last 3 cars and it's always been perfect.

The Tesla charger is weather proof and is designed to be able to be mounted externally as well as internally. I have seen quite a few 'Destination Chargers' (these are the same charger as we buy) mounted on the outside of forward thinking businesses and hotels.
I have the sparky booked to mount my Gen 3 next week in prep for the long awaited delivery. It will be fully exposed to the Brisbane elements (different challenges to Melbourne but same
The Tesla charger is weather proof and is designed to be able to be mounted externally as well as internally. I have seen quite a few 'Destination Chargers' (these are the same charger as we buy) mounted on the outside of forward thinking businesses and hotels.
I have the sparky booked to mount my Gen 3 next week in prep for the long awaited delivery. It will be fully exposed to the Brisbane elements (different challenges to Melbourne but same concept).
What is the cost for G3 installation mine is still sitting in the box haven't decided if it's worth the install charge, had my M3 for 6 weeks.

I have been tracking Viking passama which should have Tesla’s onboard. It has been to enter port of Brisbane for a few days already.!
Viking Passama will be at that anchorage until Thursday night before it’s scheduled to dock at 3am on Friday
D8594CED-E816-49E3-8882-118F01E50879.jpeg

Reactions: fahedm
I'll be taking ours to SolarStyle in Coorparoo. They've done my last 3 cars and it's always been perfect.
Worth asking if they've done a Model 3 before. The rear window tint is a biatch to get right.
I got my Model3 ones from Tessories, they're a great fit and I'm happy with them.

just got the sms to schedule delivery but its not giving me great options. 3 slots during office hours on friday, or early saturday that will be tight with the kids sports (and which i coach so sort of have to be there).

how long does it take to go through the pickup process?
It's really is up to you. If you're ok with doing a quick quality check and know how to drive / config the car immediately, you could easily be out of there in 10 minutes with your new car. If the time is difficult, we've seen in the past people showing up 1 hour earlier than their scheduled time with no issues.

Sharing this link again in case it helps: What to expect taking delivery of your Model 3

• Helpful
Reactions: Ormaus and tubbyx7
I was under the impression that my car, or the next lot of cars would be on Viking Passama. But looks like this ship would dock port Kembla around the 5th or 6th.
Going by the trend from here it should take maximum of a week or 10 days for the cars to be delivered. This doesnt actually meet my EDD timeline of Aug 26th to Sep 5. Would this mean we can expect a change in EDD brought forward?

I was under the impression that my car, or the next lot of cars would be on Viking Passama. But looks like this ship would dock port Kembla around the 5th or 6th.
Going by the trend from here it should take maximum of a week or 10 days for the cars to be delivered. This doesnt actually meet my EDD timeline of Aug 26th to Sep 5. Would this mean we can expect a change in EDD brought forward?
Viking Passama is due at Port Kembla on Monday 8/8 at 12:00 midday.

I just received these: TESLA MODEL 3 Car Floor Mats 3D XPE Textured look - Front and Rear Set 2017-2022

They look good, though I don't have a car to put them in yet.

Moderators Note:
An earlier version of this post had a referral link. These are not permitted on TMC and it has been removed.
See the first Sticky thread in the Australian Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: New Tech Bj