Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can I ask, isn't there also a QR code that can set it up that comes in the box? Getting mine wired next week but won't be here when they do it. I can't get someone with experience, small country town. 2 electricians and I'm the first person here getting an EV charger so I'll have to commission it when I get home. Hope it's not too hard.
Yes there are good instructions and QR codes to speed the process. I had thrown out the Quick guide. Don't do that. Then it's a 15 or 20 min job.

Viking Passama is moored in Brisbane. I'll pop down and ask them for "the white one please"
... and right behind it is Thermopylae, one of the west coast trans-shipment vessels on the Armacup schedule. According to the schedule this is due Fremantle on 14 Aug with vehicles from Morning Clara... but it does not seem to be in sync with the schedule if it is in Brisbane today. Better get a wriggle on methinks.

Thermopylae is due to depart at 09:45 today
Viking Passama is due to depart 06-08-2022 10:00

Oh... grey one for me too please.

1659649824835.png

1659649913012.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Hot_Since_77
Has anyone signed a novated lease? If so, are the rules on claiming home charging costs clear? ATO guidance indicates a seperate meter is required to accurately claim the kW usage. Any thoughts on if the Tesla App charging summary will be accep
Thanks, I'd be interested in that too. As far as a meter goes it wouldn't cost too much to install a small meter on that circuit... a meter might cost say $100 plus install . So is this viable option... I wasn't aware of what tax rules were?? Have you got link to this on ATO site ?

Let’s hope they clear out q1 Feb and March orders!
I'm really hoping they do. I'm unsure if they will clear out all March orders though.

People who ordered before 15th of March have "August - November" in their app for EDD, and people who ordered after (like me) have "6 - 9 months from order date".

The 15th was when the website ETA changed from 5-7 months to 6-9 months.

However, the optimist in me still thinks that 6-9 months from March is still delivered in this year.

no not for me I assume my car is in au as it was built 30/6 did you get an invite to do the tutorial yesterday
Hey, is this the same as the email to join the webinar? .. I got that today and wondering if that means the pickup allocation sms/call/email is going to arrive soon? my earliest pickup date is still 16/08 ... am wondering, did this get triggered due to me completing my side of the payment....?