Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, is this the same as the email to join the webinar? .. I got that today and wondering if that means the pickup allocation sms/call/email is going to arrive soon? my earliest pickup date is still 16/08 ... am wondering, did this get triggered due to me completing my side of the payment....?
Yes it was an invitation to join the webinar I don't have an edd as my car will arrive to my home I live in Tas.What I read into it is that my delivery may be soon My car will be freighted from the Melbourne delivery ctr

Reactions: Redrum
Can I ask, isn't there also a QR code that can set it up that comes in the box? Getting mine wired next week but won't be here when they do it. I can't get someone with experience, small country town. 2 electricians and I'm the first person here getting an EV charger so I'll have to commission it when I get home. Hope it's not too hard.
Mine has a QR code with the instructions and on the unit itself. Quite easy to set up.

Reactions: Braz
Oh yeaahhhh
DCAC520E-5AF1-4AD4-91B9-441C2C15D2FF.png