Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
mmm'kay speculators give me your thoughts. I got my VIN on Friday night for a July build RWD, so seems to be a reallocation/cancelled order. My EDD seems a little weird - 14-23 September. Wondering if this means it is on the way with the August deliveries but gets held back in a naughty corner for some reason? Anyone else this EDD (I couldn't see any on the spreddy but then again my eyeballs are tired).
Was looking at the exact same thing last night. Don’t have my build date yet as I don’t have an invoice. If our cars were previously allocated, they would be on their way to the original owners along with other orders allocated at that time. I suspect we will see our delivery dates brought forward significantly at some point.

Was looking at the exact same thing last night. Don’t have my build date yet as I don’t have an invoice. If our cars were previously allocated, they would be on their way to the original owners along with other orders allocated at that time. I suspect we will see our delivery dates brought forward significantly at some point.
That’s some speculation I can get onboard with 😂

• Funny
Reactions: pssturges
My VIN build was 16/7 Viking passama left 22nd and has docked at PK last night however Im looking for an updated invoice and an odometer reading more than 0 to know is in Aus. Might be on Morning Crystal docking tomorow. Ah wot the hell !!! its just a car with a bunch a AAs under the floor???
They test the cars at the factory (you can see it on the Wu Wa videos) so ODO > 0 wont mean much. There may be specific values that mean more. Eg 2km might mean its done testing and sitting in Tesla car park or something. I dont know the exact figures.

Lol 10/7 build, Cbr del, 19/8-29/8 EDD. Definitely a random number generator.
The pseduorandomness is generated in the process of moving the cars to the docks, loading them onto the ships, unloading them at the other end and moving them through import processing. It's not like they line the cars up into one enormous snaking conga line at each step of the operation.

• Informative
Reactions: Maximillan