Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, have that, got em from Hanshow. Rear bumper lights too.
Sitting in the spare room where they have been for so long now.
Yeah I have the rear bumper lights too. As there will be so many M3’s on the road by the time I get mine, I just want to be a little different. I really like the tail lights that look like an X and will probably get them down the track as I have to say when I was behind an older M3 in a dark car park I didn’t like the look of the tail lights very much and I’m fairly sure the haven’t changed.

Order 01 March LR

Just received an email stating

“Your invoice is now available in your Tesla Account.”

Excitedly logged in and no sign of an invoice.
No delivery date either. Still reads Aug-Oct but they’re now asking me for payment

No idea what’s going on
It probably won’t be very long now. At least you know you’re now nearer to the end of a long wait 😁

Reactions: kpdog
965B1C7E-6FED-42E0-90CA-BFB41E11ADCC.png

Most AU market

Okay, so what are we thinking here? A whole bunch of MY and M3 being punched out for which ship? It'd have to be departing soon with that many on hand. Paglia? It is charging out of south korea as we speak and heading towards shanghai. tomorrow a run of RWD VINs? oooooooooooft. **don't get too excited. don't get too excited. don't get too excited**
I’m thinking a massive VIN Storm tomorrow. Sit down watch it rain and hopefully your number gets called

I’m thinking a massive VIN Storm tomorrow. Sit down watch it rain and hopefully your number gets called
oh wow... let's hope so! Good chance that F5 key is going to get a workout again.

PS: all these familiar names posting about getting their delivery SMS's has been pretty amazing! congrats guys! super happy for all of you!