Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody have an idea what is the earliest/latest they offer for pickup? Depending on the day, I teach and may not be able to get it and don't trust anybody else to pick it up as nobody has drive experience at all... I mean, unless I *cough* am *cough* unwell that day *cough cough*..
As a retired teacher.. I suggest cough...cough ...sick day is definitely called for 👍definitely won't be concentrating while wondering the progress of your car 😎

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: Redrum and CMTDad
The 3 times I was given are 10:30, 12:30 and 15:00. Everyone's times would be staggered but it'll most likely be within the 9-5 business hours of the delivery centre.
You can try showing up 1 hour earlier than your selected time. They're very accommodating, they just want you to sign and to get your car out of there so that they can move onto the next one.

You can try showing up 1 hour earlier than your selected time. They're very accommodating, they just want you to sign and to get your car out of there so that they can move onto the next one.
AHHHH, thats a post I cannot unsee!

I am turning up a day early, play dumb: "geez I'm sorry I thought today was xxxxxday, yet I am sure you will be "acc;)mmodating"

X's ? Y's ?
The ones in the foreground are definitely Ys.
There are some in the background of the early part of the shot that might be Ys but difficult to tell. Seems to be an angle difference in the back side window to the Ys in shot but could be the camera angle / resolution. Can't see if those ones are RHD or LHD either so who knows.

Attachments

• 1660288259979.png
    1660288259979.png
    299.4 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: CMTDad and Robdunc
That's appalling. So they are saying if you can't collect it they will assign the car to someone else?! Hopefully you have someone who can collect on your behalf if that's the last resort, but even that would be a bit rubbish as collection is part of the experience (not to mention that initial quality check before driving away).

Keep us updated as to what happens. If my delivery slips a way from my EDD I'll be in the same scenario.

Good luck,
I have fully paid for the car, only upon which they would register the car in my name. So it's unlikely they can assign the car to another person.

I have arranged my wife and my daughter to pick up the car but that means my daughter has to take time off work,.... and I will miss the fun of seeing the car in person.... I am 4,592 miles away from home without phone roaming, so I just don't want to engage in another argument with the SA who hasn't done nothing for me throughout.