Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RWD VIN issued overnight, 610xxx, ordered 31Jan.
Many more will follow!
Hey Stan, my vin is 6103 allocated a week ago with a build date of 16/7. Seems mine might be a reallocated cancellation. Given yours seems to be the only RWD lately I wonder if yours might be the same? The good thing about that is hopefully your car is already well on the way here rather than just leaving the factory. Will be interesting to see the build date on your invoice.

Reactions: Ormaus
Hey Stan, my vin is 6103 allocated a week ago with a build date of 16/7. Seems mine might be a reallocated cancellation. Given yours seems to be the only RWD lately I wonder if yours might be the same? The good thing about that is hopefully your car is already well on the way here rather than just leaving the factory. Will be interesting to see the build date on your invoice.
My VIN is 6107xx so not clear evidence of a new production run. Invoice is probably 24-72 hrs away.

@M@dmax picked up a RWD reallocation recently. What are your first four VIN digits?

Last edited:
Perhaps this has already been shared, but by placing your VIN in this search tool,
( Molace.com/trk/search) RoRo, you can find out which ship your Tesla is on.
My RWD OD23/1 build date 16/7 arrived on Euphony Ace in Port Kembla this morning 13/8. EDD is 25/8 in Chatswood.

Attachments

• MOL.jpg
    MOL.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 51
Order 01 March LR

Just received an email stating

“Your invoice is now available in your Tesla Account.”

Excitedly logged in and no sign of an invoice.
No delivery date either. Still reads Aug-Oct but they’re now asking me for payment

No idea what’s going on

App updated with estimated delivery overnight. So full details just incase it helps:

Order: 01 March
Vehicle: M3 LR
Vin through chrome extension: 12 Aug
Invoice: None yet
Estimated delivery: 20Sep-30Sep

Anybody here with the same delivery estimate? I’m surprised the car is still 5-7 week away from delivery with all these ships.