Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is really sh*tty
If it's any help, I've heard from lots of people on this forum that you should ignore the EDD as it will change constantly and never turns out to be that accurate. It only tends to be accurate once you get to within a week of whatever current date you have (if that makes any sense). I know it's easier said than done, but try and ignore it until around the 10th in your case.

Hi Melbourne.
29DA92D4-525C-478D-8EF3-E31EA599281D.jpeg

Reactions: *Sparkles* and juk
Ruby Ace doing bog laps up and down the coast of WA since yesterday evening. Come on Freo port authority, let the ship dock already.

1660355510280.png

found this on the fremantle port website. should be ready to unload at 12:38 if I'm reading it right.

Question for Victorians who’ve taken delivery or got their delivery texts, did your VIN appear in the VicRoads rego check or your VicRoads account before you got the text? Wondering if the car is registered before they book a delivery slot (and if so another website to keep checking 😂)

Welcome @Giganic. Is this going to be your second test drive? Can’t wait to drive past the petrol stations and flip them the bird for gouging us for so long.
Thank you! It's actually going to be my first. Thought I'd put myself in the long queue before the test drive. I won't be changing my mind unless there is something major that puts me off. In saying that though based on the amount of orders and people here that have been waiting for theirs I doubt that is going to be the case.

I wholeheartedly agree, since placing my order and realising that I'll eventually own a Tesla each time I fill up now I'm reminded that petrol stations will be a thing of the past for me.

With accessories, you can try to hold off now but for most of us it’s a losing battle 😩
Haha! Yeah, might as well snipe a few each month to save doing a big spending spree of a bunch at once.

Also, congratulations to those who've been receiving their VINs. A petrol free driving experience is soon waiting you. I'm hoping the backlog will start to clear up so orders from April onwards can start to be fulfilled.

Reactions: *Sparkles*