Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alrighty well I guess RWD’s arent coming in September
Come on, cheer up… look at all the lovely floaty things about to bring us goodies!

Attachments

• 1660450011380.png
    1660450011380.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
I’m sure that’s exactly what @JacksonOD96 needs to hear 😂

To be fair, it looks like a few ships over the next couple of weeks. It would make sense, space permitting, they try and clear out more of the Q1 orders wouldn’t it? Otherwise there is a risk of getting further and further behind ☹️
Realistically could go either direction. We just don't know. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best, all we can do.

Reactions: axelfair89
I am trying to be patient. As much as I can
Worried about finance running out. Just little frustrated, and again I’m happy for everyone but that’s two runs of LR and P’s and barely any RWD’s so just a little triggered but it will be good. I think it’s the hype up and then the disappointment
The hype up can be unhealthy. Sadly this format of community is rife with it, people are passionate and excited and every little anthill of news becomes a mountain undeservedly, which sets people's expectations and hopes way too high, and drops them on their butts even harder with dissapointment.

My finance runs out in 2 weeks, I've already accepted that it's lost to me, and will have a higher rate. But either way, you'll have your car before me, my friend. Maybe ours will be on the same boat. I don't imagine it will be much longer for us now :)

I am trying to be patient. As much as I can
Worried about finance running out. Just little frustrated, and again I’m happy for everyone but that’s two runs of LR and P’s and barely any RWD’s so just a little triggered but it will be good. I think it’s the hype up and then the disappointment
I totally agree with your thoughts , It is frustrating to see no movement on our RWDs and I ordered 3 weeks after you...I guess we will know over the next 2-3 days if they were just clearing out the LR and Ps because there were less of them back ordered and then go on clearing out the RWDs from Q1🤞

2 questions, 1/ has anyone who's car was unloaded yesterday at PK got their vin on the RAV yet? 2/ from others experience, how long after being unloaded did it take to see your vin on the RAV? Thanks in advance
I can confirm im on Euphony Ace but it is still in port so untill it leaves not sure it has unloaded everything it was supposed to at PK and although we presume it was to be unloaded at PK as I am a "delivery" customer more than 400ks from a dealer and possibly more effective to unload at Brisbane but weather they do this in in the lap of the gods. My bet is PK as we are a NSW address. RAV has no hits as yet but as soon as it does Ill post a WooHooooo here for you to check also

Reactions: Braz
2 questions, 1/ has anyone who's car was unloaded yesterday at PK got their vin on the RAV yet? 2/ from others experience, how long after being unloaded did it take to see your vin on the RAV? Thanks in advance
My car is on the Euphony Ace that arrived in PK Yesterday (still at dock now). My VIN is not showing on the RAV. Govt website - maybe works govt hours....

Or maybe the man with the clipboard has not got to mine yet.

I am not sure how it works but after waiting patiently (ish) for the last 8 months, I am now getting rather skittish - so close and yet so far. Sometimes there could perhaps be too much information - ignorance is bliss.

Reactions: Braz
Thanks Ormaus for you efforts with order tracking/predicting. It's been a big help in (trying to) understand deliveries. I've sorted columns and re-sorted columns in an effort to put my order at the top of the spreadsheet. Sadly that hasn't worked.

So, can I borrow your cat for a week or two?

Logged in specifically to agree with you Zigman but also to tell you that, NO, you're not going to get Ormaus' kitty - I've already got dibs on her/him. (😂)

P.S. Unless Ormaus decides to give kitty to @Roat.

Nah, get an inflator and you don't have to worry about it! This also works a treat with kids blow up toys, air mattresses, etc. Worth it!

Will second, third and fourth (even fifth and sixth) this.

I've got both the Ryobi 18V One + hand tools and more recently the Ryobi 36V Brushlesss Trimmer and Lawnmower (this last one I love so much!). Absolute pleasure to do chores around the house with.

No more stinking fumes, dirty grease and oil lubricants to soil myself with nor pollute the environment with.

I will definitely pick up the tyre inflator as well.