Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone heard of any LR deliveries happening in Melbourne yet or at least anyone being sent schedule SMS. Still nothing here with a mid December order.
Yes! My OD was end of November, I got my SMS last week, am picking up on Tuesday in Mulgrave!
Question for Victorians who’ve taken delivery or got their delivery texts, did your VIN appear in the VicRoads rego check or your VicRoads account before you got the text? Wondering if the car is registered before they book a delivery slot (and if so another website to keep checking 😂)
No. SA called me on Friday (asking for money) and I asked him if he knew my rego yet, he said they assign them the day before pickup.
Any pick ups in Melbourne yet?
Tuesday!! 😁 I think they start from Monday since I had time slots starting from Monday... unfortunately, none that I could make :(

Just scrolled through and noticed no VIN‘s overnight or this morning showing in this thread, so I think this could possibly be a cancellation. Sorry for the people who had an order date before mine, I know how frustrating it can be. I was happy and also sorry for the people still desperately waiting for theirs.

Reactions: *Sparkles*
So here's a thought ... The VIN allocations recently are LR and P (as we know) and not many (hardly any) RWD. What motor is used in the RWD compared to the LR & P models? Is there a supply issue at the plant with motors for the RWD? Or am I overthinking this a bit?
Interesting thought... not sure what motor is in the RWD, but will be interested to hear from someone who does know.

Just scrolled through and noticed no VIN‘s overnight or this morning showing in this thread, so I think this could possibly be a cancellation. Sorry for the people who had an order date before mine, I know how frustrating it can be. I was happy and also sorry for the people still desperately waiting for theirs.
You should update your signature :)

Reactions: Polarxp
Congrats!!! still no love for RWD :(
I’m hoping that with the upgrades that it wont be long now and there will be a lot more happy dancing going on. I was checking last night on the source page - I don’t have the Chrome extension - so doing an old fashioned refresh manually, anyway I noticed when I did the LRW search that when I usually get to the LR it would normally show 5 instances and last night it changed to 3, then an hour or so, back to 5, then back to 3. So I was hoping that was a sign. Turns out it was.

• Informative
Reactions: *Sparkles*
Pretty sure auto pilot is targeted at freeway driving and that road didn’t look like a freeway
I reckon that for every autopilot vehicle that nearly ran over a pedestrian, there was probably dozens more human operated versions that did too.

Its just a click bait story. Ch 9 news exercising their skill.

Are there instances where delivery SMSs are sent with a available pickup timeslots within less than 7 days?

In other words, if I haven't received the SMS and booked a time yet, is there any chance I could pick up the car this week? Need to make a decision on whether to travel for work this week, or next. Argh. Seems like plenty of other LRs being delivered in Canberra this week.

EDD 13/8 - 27/8. Pre-SMS received 10/8. Canberra

Reactions: Centrals