Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They didn’t allow the Apple Watch to do ecg’s (heart monitoring) in Australia years after it was released in the USA because it could be inaccurate and may have false information according to our doctors.
Medical devices are required to be approved by the TGA. That isn't unreasonable at all that Apple was required to provide documentation and data to prove it worked to a specific standard.
I imagine that our road safety team would be similar.
There is no such piece of legislation that would cause a similar issue to the above.

Stamp duty refund will now be automatic from tesla, expect the new invoices
This is handy. No more $3k going out the door just to be claimed back

This is handy. No more $3k going out the door just to be claimed back
Far out QLD is hopeless. We get 3k rebate for a car worth $58,000 including GST. Like are you serious there is barely any cars at that price point. Such a stupid rebate. Its a look at us we are doing something but really we dont give a *sugar*.

Anyone know if the EUPHONY ACE has hit Melbourne yet?
Scheduled to dock at 6:30PM tomorrow (Weds). Been pushed back a couple days.
Currently inching towards port off the coast of Anglesea.

1660602468790.png

That seems a lot more logical.

Thanks for confirming, it's 3D6 then. Not sure which motor I have got(not that I mind). A friend of mine who got the RWD model from Feb 2022 has the 3D7 motor.
My VIN indicates it is an "S" motor which translates to a 3D7. Shows up as 194kW in Tesla's documentation Model Y Owner's Manual | Tesla. Are they achieving different outputs between the Model 3 and Model Y using software?
Could it have been that the original Model Y's which were brough into the country last year for ADR compliance using the older 220kW 3D6 motors and this is what's on the Aus gov records? Who knows with Tesla...

Oh thats some good news at last must be an election looming. I could use that $3k to pay off the counseling and medication needed for "waiting for a tesla syndrome"

So…today is the sixmonthiversary (that’s totally a thing, right?) of placing my order. I wonder if I'll get any good news?

Not a chance, but I'll cross my fingers anyway! 🤣
Tomorrow is our (my fiancee tells me everyday it's ours, not mine) sixmonthiversary and I have it in my calendar it's due to arrive 18th which is my sons 8th birthday. He also asks me every morning if it is going to get here today. He's more excited than his mother. It's her birthday in October. If she's lucky she might get a ceramic coating and some floor mats as a present