Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone received a pickup sms this morning ?

I am 2 days into my 17th to 31st Aug pickup window. (Melbourne)

Not a nail-biter, but thinking of taking it up to pass the time.
Nothing here Rob. Same EDD as you.

Someone down below received their pickup appointment with the car arriving on Euphony Ace. Not sure about yours, but mine wasn't on that boat so assumed it was on Viking Passama. Tesla have no concept of a logical order of doing things. I'm interstate Weds-Fri next week, no doubt they will give me the option of Thurs/Fri and be unwilling to push it back. Absolute circus!

Reactions: TCM3 and RobM3MY
It's weird, right!?!

This morning, I suddenly remembered a whole bunch of errands that I need to run, which will involve me driving around town for half the day! I'd been putting them off for ages, but they're suddenly not that big a deal today for some reason :)
Strange you should say that…. I’ve just realised I’ve got quite a few dest I have to go to… but not right now….

Nothing here Rob. Same EDD as you.

Someone down below received their pickup appointment with the car arriving on Euphony Ace. Not sure about yours, but mine wasn't on that boat so assumed it was on Viking Passama. Tesla have no concept of a logical order of doing things. I'm interstate Weds-Fri next week, no doubt they will give me the option of Thurs/Fri and be unwilling to push it back. Absolute circus!
Ah apologies. The Euphony Ace post was the SMS warning that an SMS is coming.

Reactions: RobM3MY
Ah apologies. The Euphony Ace post was the SMS warning that an SMS is coming.
I feel like there must be some Pickup sms's coming through today.

My "shortly" sms was midday on Monday.

Perhaps the overnight rain might have just meant a bit more prep work needed and there is some movement by this arvo .

In the interim, forget debating what SA stands for (just a glorified name for a car salesperson in a market that doesn't need them and is no more wiser to what's going on than the rest of us).

Let's discuss what the definition of 'shortly' is !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I feel like there must be some Pickup sms's coming through today.

My "shortly" sms was midday on Monday.

Perhaps the overnight rain might have just meant a bit more prep work needed and there is some movement by this arvo .

In the interim, forget debating what SA stands for (just a glorified name for a car salesperson in a market that doesn't need them and is no wiser to what's going on than the rest of us).

Let's discuss what the definition of 'shortly' is !!!!!!!!
My bet is tomorrow, with options of Weds and Thurs next week. Hope I'm wrong and it's all earlier than that for us all.

Reactions: kingau and jimbart
Shortly for me was 2 days, received the notification SMS on a Wednesday and the appointment scheduling SMS on Friday. Luckily I sent payment after the first SMS as the pickup ended up being the following Monday, which means I didn't need to stress about the money arriving in time through the weekend.

On the fun part from another social media, is that a question you ask, its as if you're saying do i have to pay everytime time i fill up petrol on my long trips.. like come on seriously.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220818-122040_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220818-122040_Facebook.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 75