Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Turns out he thinks it might actually arrive... before I go overseas on the 11th. His 'data' indicated it would be arriving then and would come back to me. Holy moly.

I'm in BNE and my EDD is 3-17 and VIN date is only a day ahead of yours.. so I don't see why yours would not arrive in the same boat and therefore same delivery window. My EDD was same as yours but got pushed forward shortly after.

I'm guessing my pick up date will be either 1st or 2nd week of September.

I'm at about 220km with calibration still incomplete, understandable though as it has mostly been driving at night on busy city streets. Going on a longer trip soon so might restart the calibration to allow it some cleaner data, rather than the jumbled mess that it probably has right now.
I was driving on the M1 in Melbourne for about 15-20 mins when the calibration was completed.

Reactions: Miku
I'm at about 220km with calibration still incomplete, understandable though as it has mostly been driving at night on busy city streets. Going on a longer trip soon so might restart the calibration to allow it some cleaner data, rather than the jumbled mess that it probably has right now.
Interesting, mine calibrated in about 20km (in Perth) - drove on the Mitchell Freeway, then Reid Highway and it was calibrated after I passed Wanneroo Rd. Both the freeway and Reid are multi-lane dual carriageway roads, the freeway in particular near the delivery centre is 4-5 lanes.

Here’s a handy spreadsheet we have going here in this thread to help answer this question: Tesla Australia Delivery Tracker.xlsx

Anyone who would like to provide their info, no matter what stage of order / delivery you’re at, please fill in this form and the info you submit will show up on the spreadsheet: Microsoft Forms

Those who have received their cars... Typically how long was it from receiving your VIN to actually taking delivery of the vehicle?

The cars with the relevant data to activate the VIN to Delivery column give an average of ~32.5 days (from 33 Records/cars)

ACT 35.5 days 2 cars
NSW 32.5 days 9 cars
QLD 37 days 9 cars
VIC 30.8 days 10 cars
WA 63 days 2 cars

there is an anomaly in the data of a -1 days

Last edited:
Reactions: mpowney
The cars with the relevant data to activate the VIN to Delivery column give an average of ~32.5 days (from 33 Records/cars)

ACT 35.5 days 2 cars
NSW 32.5 days 9 cars
QLD 37 days 9 cars
VIC 30.8 days 10 cars
WA 63 days 2 cars

there is an anomaly in the data of a -1 days
I noticed a few cars there have VIN date that is in the future and even past delivery date, so there may be some discrepancies.

Reactions: PcS000
picked up my car this morning, it is great to drive. The standard autopilot seems to be all I need and similar to my previous car. As others have reported the calibration was short, mine was done in less than 15 minutes of driving I was expecting a couple of hours because that is what I had seen reported by other people. The one pedal driving came natural within a few minutes of driving. There are a couple of things that I have already noticed though and need to follow up on. Everyone I speak to on the phone is complaining of poor quality sound and their voice echoing, it sounds fine on my side, not sure if I need to change something in the settings to correct this. More concerning is that it was raining heavily on the way home and when I arrived home I noticed condensation in the drivers side pillar between the camera and the glass.

Reactions: New Tech Bj
picked up my car this morning, it is great to drive. The standard autopilot seems to be all I need and similar to my previous car. As others have reported the calibration was short, mine was done in less than 15 minutes of driving I was expecting a couple of hours because that is what I had seen reported by other people. The one pedal driving came natural within a few minutes of driving. There are a couple of things that I have already noticed though and need to follow up on. Everyone I speak to on the phone is complaining of poor quality sound and their voice echoing, it sounds fine on my side, not sure if I need to change something in the settings to correct this. More concerning is that it was raining heavily on the way home and when I arrived home I noticed condensation in the drivers side pillar between the camera and the glass.
I've found when having those sort of call issues it's usually a dodgy Bluetooth connection. Try toggling your Bluetooth in your phone, or perhaps you may need to disconnect and re-pair. Could also just be that time it connected and when you next jump in the car it'll be fine.

I'm in BNE and my EDD is 3-17 and VIN date is only a day ahead of yours.. so I don't see why yours would not arrive in the same boat and therefore same delivery window. My EDD was same as yours but got pushed forward shortly after.

I'm guessing my pick up date will be either 1st or 2nd week of September.
Couple of interesting developments this week.

As reported with others, Macquarie offered to start my financing now ahead of my EDD of Sep 21 - 30, as my approval expires this Sat and I'd then lose the remarkable 2.99% rate. Cool, no worries.

I then phoned the SA and checked they had everything they needed for rego etc. I mentioned the EDD would be right when I'm overseas, returning the night of the 30th - could I arrange for the 1st come time?

Turns out he thinks it might actually arrive... before I go overseas on the 11th. His 'data' indicated it would be arriving then and would come back to me. Holy moly.
I'm having to use both of you as guide for when my car might arrive - as I don't have an EDD because 'Wagga'

same here, delayed to Sun instead of Sat but same time. Have you got your rego yet? want to organize insurance with it.
Not yet, I’m guessing the car is still in the port and from the sounds of other delivery experiences, they won’t get it registered until Friday or Saturday. But that hasn’t stopped me from refreshing my VicRoads account waiting for that rego to get insurance finalised 😅

Reactions: RobM3MY and Khalil
Not yet, I’m guessing the car is still in the port and from the sounds of other delivery experiences, they won’t get it registered until Friday or Saturday. But that hasn’t stopped me from refreshing my VicRoads account waiting for that rego to get insurance finalised 😅
My experience was that the rego was done 2 days prior.

Technically Wed arvo for Frid morning pickup. (Melbourne)

I've found when having those sort of call issues it's usually a dodgy Bluetooth connection. Try toggling your Bluetooth in your phone, or perhaps you may need to disconnect and re-pair. Could also just be that time it connected and when you next jump in the car it'll be fine.
I have had similar issue where I suspect it was the area I was in. The phone works fine on BT when in CBD areas and motorways, but occasionally when driving through areas with really bad cell reception, where phone shows H+ instead of 5G or 4G for connection then the other side gets really bad sound and occasionally I hear them fine but they do not hear me.

• Helpful
Reactions: Mal Cartwright