Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do we know when these domestic orders were placed?
Does it matter? 🤷‍♂️ We're just as screwed.

We know Australia doesn't count, and it seems they just wanted to maximise their profit for the quarter because of their shut down so the low value customers got pooched. Having said that, plenty of those receiving their cars now have waited an insane length of time, so they deserve their cars and it's great to hear their excitement and how much they love their ride.

While I'm sure I'll love the car when I get it, I'm also sure there'll be more options on the market when it comes time to replace this one and I won't likely be considering Tesla then.

We know Australia doesn't count, and it seems they just wanted to maximise their profit for the quarter because of their shut down so the low value customers got pooched. Having said that, plenty of those receiving their cars now have waited an insane length of time, so they deserve their cars and it's great to hear their excitement and how much they love their ride.

While I'm sure I'll love the car when I get it, I'm also sure there'll be more options on the market when it comes time to replace this one and I won't likely be considering Tesla then.
Well said 👍

Reactions: Mal Cartwright

Yep us with Q1 RWD orders appear to have got the rough end of the pineapple for sure. I'm sure that I'm not alone with now facing the triple-whammy of a higher interest rate, extra ICE servicing & suffering another 3 months of high petrol prices. No way really to be diplomatic but this SUCKS!

Another Feb order here… I needed my car to arrive before November 1 to keep my 2.99% finance with Macquarie. Looks like that ain’t going to happen now. Only hope is a vin sometime in October and possible start of finance early. Pretty disappointing…
You can do what I did and if you are pretty much certain that you won't make your finance deadline ask them to re-process it now at todays interest rate so your clock starts ticking again and then you will avoid even more interest rate rises. I didn't want to take the gamble and just swallowed the pill that I'de lost the 2.99%.

You can do what I did and if you are pretty much certain that you won't make your finance deadline ask them to re-process it now at todays interest rate so your clock starts ticking again and then you will avoid even more interest rate rises. I didn't want to take the gamble and just swallowed the pill that I'de lost the 2.99%.
Who did you organise finance with?

I'm just now looking around to see who has the best rate. Plenti has 5.99% for Tesla's, pretty sure this was the lowest rate I found...

I’m still holding out hope of an October Vin…. Delusional I know 😢

I’m still holding out hope of an October Vin…. Delusional I know 😢
Oh man, power to you for taking the gamble. I just refreshed my finance and didnt take the gamble because I worked out that each 1.0% it moved changed my repayments by around $30-40 a month and if it moved a couple of percent that would have screwed me so I chose to start fresh rather than take the gamble.

I just did it through the Tesla Macquarie Bank financing. pretty sure its 4.99% at the minute. They were fast and easy to deal with and Teslas preferred finance option.
I've used Macquarie a number of times in the past and found out the hard way they charged early payout fees, which Plenti don't. Do you know if this is the case now with Macquarie? I'm gonna have to re-apply also thanks to Tesla's crappy no-show so want to check out my options.