Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok. Random one here.
An argument has broken out in the house as to what to name our Tesla Model 3 when it arrives.
Everybody has a different opinion.
Are we the only ones that name our cars?
Anybody have any thoughts?
Does anybody have an opinion as to the gender of a Model 3 Tesla? Establishing that will shorten the list of names for sure....
(Just so you know we're not a total 'first world problem' family, nobody is threatening to move out if they don't get their way)
I haven't named any of my cars before but this time my Tesla be called "Zafiro"

Reactions: Newspeak84
Hi All,
just a noob question to all people who have recently taken delivery for Tesla Model 3 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) , what is your kilometer Range showing when you charge your battery to 100%, as mine is showing 439Kms right from day one when i charge it to 100%
hope this question is not out of topic , just was qurious
Regards
Ameet Mudholkar

My EDD in the app hasn’t changed but I had a look at the Tesla API today for giggles and noticed:

"orderStatus":"BOOKED","orderSubstatus":"_Z"

Thing is I didn’t pay enough attention to remember what it said a week ago and nothing else has changed (definitely no VIN). Maybe it always said this? Does it mean anything?
Always said this unfortunately. But bright side VEDA said not to long to go for new builds

My EDD in the app hasn’t changed but I had a look at the Tesla API today for giggles and noticed:

"orderStatus":"BOOKED","orderSubstatus":"_Z"

Thing is I didn’t pay enough attention to remember what it said a week ago and nothing else has changed (definitely no VIN). Maybe it always said this? Does it mean anything?
It means you vehicle is booked into the production line to be made

Hi All,
just a noob question to all people who have recently taken delivery for Tesla Model 3 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) , what is your kilometer Range showing when you charge your battery to 100%, as mine is showing 439Kms right from day one when i charge it to 100%
hope this question is not out of topic , just was qurious
Regards
Ameet Mudholkar
Mine was 440km for a few days, then started to drop.