Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree, after months of disappointment I also am waiting for a long term poster to hoist the VIN flag before I let my guard down.
Oh thanks for the accessories link from months way back.. I cracked a couple of weeks ago and received the mats this week. They are great. Hope you receive something from it Cheers
Thanks @Snoopy1, glad you like them; can't wait to see them in our cars!

Reactions: Snoopy1
Does anyone recommend any particular brand or style of floor, boot & frunk mats for the M3?

Could you share your experience with what you bought & any links, please?

Would be much appreciated :)
I bought on recommendation from this eBay store called CrazyVictor, bought rubber floor mats and shades for the roof, they seem good quality and were shipped from Melbourne. The quality seems quite good, I'll hopefully know in a few months how they fit but considering others had already bought them I figured it was a safe bet. Not quite as cheap as from China with AliExpress but back when I ordered these I thought maybe if I ordered from AliExpress the car would beat them...oh how I learnt.

Note: I'm not affiliated with this store and hopefully such a recommendation is allowed to be shared.

Reactions: Snoopy1
Does anyone recommend any particular brand or style of floor, boot & frunk mats for the M3?

Could you share your experience with what you bought & any links, please?

Would be much appreciated :)
Hi, I was put onto Braumach.com.au by Mal Cartwright months ago. He also kindly gave me a code to use which gave me 10% discount. LXZ-UQ7G4ZZ . Apologies if I am not supposed to show the code here, but I scored a discount with it Which effectively paid for postage and then some.
If it matters I receive no benefits if you use this code.
I ended up buying the XPE textured floor mats front and back, boot liner and boot and frunk well liner. They look good and to me good value for the price.
Hope that helps your search.
I am sure other members will have other suggestions or sources which will be helpful.

Looking at a few people here buying floor mats, I am starting to wonder, does the car not come with those? If that is the case, I may need to keep the ones from my currently Model 3. Though the accessories have been changing as time has gone and they no longer give you a charger either, so might have to double check that closer to my delivery window again.
Or is that an RWD thing as the LR still lists this in the interior comfort section

Comfort​

1. Power adjustable front seats
  2. Heated front and rear heated seats
  3. Heated steering wheel
  4. Tinted glass roof with ultraviolet and infrared protection
  5. Interior floor mats
So I assume mine will still come with the mats and I can sell the old car with the mats :)

Looking at a few people here buying floor mats, I am starting to wonder, does the car not come with those? If that is the case, I may need to keep the ones from my currently Model 3. Though the accessories have been changing as time has gone and they no longer give you a charger either, so might have to double check that closer to my delivery window again.
Or is that an RWD thing as the LR still lists this in the interior comfort section

Comfort​

1. Power adjustable front seats
  2. Heated front and rear heated seats
  3. Heated steering wheel
  4. Tinted glass roof with ultraviolet and infrared protection
  5. Interior floor mats
So I assume mine will still come with the mats and I can sell the old car with the mats :)
There are still carpet floor mats but I bought rubber all weather ones like I have in my current car because I find it easier to clean up with a toddler.

The front passenger seat doesn't have adjustable lumber support anymore is the only change on the interior recently that I can think of affecting your list.

Reactions: Missimpatient
Looks like VINs have dried up completely today.

Either matching is a manual process and that person is taking the weekend off, or that’s all there is for now.

I still don’t understand why March orders were favoured and February is neglected.

We’ll just keep waiting through out this week and see what happens! But we’re close everyone, I’m sure of it.

Either matching is a manual process and that person is taking the weekend off, or that’s all there is for now.

I still don’t understand why March orders were favoured and February is neglected.

We’ll just keep waiting through out this week and see what happens! But we’re close everyone, I’m sure of it.
They had to stay back late on Friday to do them, but that's all they got done 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Stokesy

Could also be VIN's that were allocated to orders of people that are not on this forum :D