Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The cheaper vinless tier is all about pre vin focus (it doesn't cover any shipping/tracking discussion). If you then get a vin and want to switch to the higher shipping/delivery tier, then the incremental cost is prorated for the numbers of days left in the current month until your next month anniversary date (start date + 1 month), and then the next month is the at the higher tier price. I hope that answers your question.
Thank you!! Signing up tonight.

Reactions: penn_
Yeah those GC allocations are killing me! Especially given it's only an hour down the road from me and one (which I think was an April order) was the same config as mine. There has to be some rationale behind the Gold Coast thing... it's not like it's a shipping destination. Maybe they had lots of cancellations of cars that were destined for there? But then, Veda said these weren't cancellations. Time to go sign up to his service, methinks, cos this is doing my head in. 🤯

Reactions: JacksonOD96
Captain's log: day 253
Conditions on board have deteriorated overnight. The crew has discovered that the Queenslanders on board are being given special treatment and it has caused dissatisfaction to spread faster than the last round of scurvy.
If the VINstorm doesn't hit soon and distract us, I fear a mutiny may break out.
Aye cap'n, 'tis a perilous time.

Reactions: Snoopy1 and Draco
Today's the eight-monthiversary of placing my order. Which I've noted but not celebrated.
Yeah mine was yesterday, I was chatting to an ex-colleague that already owns a 3 and I mentioned I'm still waiting and he couldn't believe it, he waited about a week when he ordered his, times have certainly changed.

When I ordered the SA said "you might get it in June I'd say, but if you say to yourself it'll be between July and September you'll be pleasantly surprised, you know what they say about under promise and over deliver"...that comment hasn't aged well.

Conditions on board have deteriorated overnight. The crew has discovered that the Queenslanders on board are being given special treatment and it has caused dissatisfaction to spread faster than the last round of scurvy.
If the VINstorm doesn't hit soon and distract us, I fear a mutiny may break out.
You've got to be a very special Qld-er to be given special treatment, as @Mal Cartwright and I can confirm (we are not special enough... 😩)

Captain, not all us QLD’s just mainly those Gold Coast buggas

We decided to go out for a pub/brewery lunch, the brewery is at Fremantle harbour and rather than having some sport showing on the big screen they have the current shipping movements...I wanted to get away from thinking about vehicle carriers but there they go dragging me back in...yes I looked up the locations they'd been to see if they originated in Shanghai.

Attachments

• PXL_20221016_062957098.jpg
    PXL_20221016_062957098.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 54
Captain. I think we’re getting close to Keel Hauling someone. It might release the tension. Which SA should we choose??? 😁

• Funny
Reactions: Draco