Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my Model 3 RWD 18 March and haven't heard anything yet, it's killing me how long they are taking to deliver. Worst thing about this is you order a shirt online you almost know the second the shirt will arrive to your door, yet 70k+ purchase they can't tell you the year it will be delivered at this rate.
Them feels. Ordered in April and haven't heard a single thing since the order was placed. No Delivery Date or a VIN. Just "6-9 months from order date."

Called a Tesla Agent and they said, eh maybe December or January. Really wish they could be a little bit more detailed in their responses.

Reactions: stev05
In the almost total absence of the kind of activity I was expecting here once October started, I'm setting lower bars for "exciting progress". Today's Tesla entertainment is simply updating the app!

Screenshot_20221020-131811_Google Play Store.jpg

If we don't get VINs in the next few days is someone still going to do a stalk of the port and see if there is a bunch of model 3's lined up, I might head down there on Sunday afternoon anyway assuming it arrives on time.
No Need to Fremantle has web cams covering the port. Cantonment Hill harbourcam

There was a vehilcle transport their yesterday but no Teslas :-(

• Informative
Reactions: danwale
Hi all,

Long time reader and first time poster. Thought I'd jump in as I am hoping Perth gets some love (VINs) and we start seeing some progress.
Is it only RWDs being assigned VINS currently in GC and Sydney or are LR and P also getting assigned?

Also anyone Perth ways any suggestions on finance as it is looking I may have to go that way as I am having no luck selling my Monaro 😒

M3 Performance / Pearl While / Black
Perth
Order Date: 21/4/2022
EDD: Oct-Dec